Canadian assessment of current US condition (scary)

I take this for what I see it as. A conservative from a country that has went down this road wondering if the american population was watching as the commies took their country into the same sewer that we are currently circling the drain towards.

This is an interesting read on our country by the Canadian press. http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/9607

AND I HAVE BEEN CALLED ULTRA CONSERVATIVE!

LOL

Even the fucking Canuks can see what I see!

Hey Bounce, saigafun probably hates Canadians too!

LOL

those darn canadians...

Canadians...the "other Mexican" :haha:

No we import those too under NAFTA...

Oh come on you love us, you love our electricity, water, petroleum, uranium, raw logs, oh and some like the GM cars, like John Cougar Melon head, This is our country, this is our truck... yeah it's made in Ontario for the US market...

Don't make me get the hockey fans together, they may get liquored up, burn down the White House, and then go back to Canada for a beer run :haha:

I don't think they could make it to Washington unless they took the bus. Seems that Canadian drivers only make it a few miles here before getting in a wreck. I know that during the winter they're always scraping up banged-up cars with Manitoba or Saskatche......Saskatchu......wherever the hell it is....license plates ;) I'm guessing that the lines on the roads in Canada are in the middle of the lane and the slow lane is the one on the left :P

those darn canadians...

Yeah, the US gov't is even pushing to let Mexican truckers drive directly into the US. You'll be surprised how quickly your immigration problem will grow when they can bring them in by the truckload. We have a wide dirt 'highway' running from here back to the border and its 'rush hour' every night :(

those darn canadians...

Oh come on you love us, you love our electricity, water, petroleum, uranium, raw logs, oh and some like the GM cars, like John Cougar Melon head, This is our country, this is our truck... yeah it's made in Ontario for the US market...

Don't make me get the hockey fans together, they may get liquored up, burn down the White House, and then go back to Canada for a beer run :haha:

Its the french influence I think that distastes me.

Oh and you forgot to add the beer, I like molson products...

Edited by Nailbomb

Hey, Hey! Whatch it! Your talking about our new country men! We ARE the new North American Union! And Damn proud of it.

Does this mean we get deals on Molson, Tequila, Jelly Doughnuts and Football sized Burritos? And buy them with Amerapasoloon's?

I'm getting sleepy. Siesta Time! :P

Can you PLEASE leave the damn speedos home when you come to the Jersey shore? No really, I mean it!

On the other hand, I'm getting tickets for the Cowboy Junkies who are actually making a stop here in a few days. Those guys are huge Maple Leaf fans. I dunno why though.

Everyone knows the Flyers are the best NHL team out there.

(*ducks from thrown beer bottles*)

Speaking of hockey, we're implementing a new league down here:

post-5447-1238171142.jpg

Let's see you use your fancy-schmancy Canadian skating skills against effective suppressive fire!

LOL...

Saskatchewan... worlds largest chunk of Uranium ore !

#1 exporter of Uranium Ore in the world.

My wife's cousin lives there, runs a still for personal use... LOL

You know people make fun of the Quebecois, the French Canadiens... but get this, the muzzies wanted Sharia law in Quebec, the French government said, "get on fucking board with being french or you can just fuck off back to your middle eastern shit hole you came from"...

NHRA sounds like a good time !

What are you guys talking "a-boot"?

oh no no no... that would be the weenie liberal way of saying about...

Actually I know more Americans that say Eh, than Canadians... :haha:

We don't say 'eh', we say "huh" and "umm".....at least our President has been lately :rolleyes:

What are you guys talking "a-boot"?

oh no no no... that would be the weenie liberal way of saying about...

Actually I know more Americans that say Eh, than Canadians... :haha:

:lol:

Just messin' witcha. I've gone to Canada for a 1-week, the past few years, to a friend of the family's cottage. The neighbors are an old married couple, and when I heard them actually say "a-boot", I died laughing. Luckily they have a sense of humor, and weren't offended.

About the "eh" thing, I don't use that when I'm actually speaking, but I tend to use it when I type. Weird.