X-Rays of Saiga 12 Magazines

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry it took so long to get these up, seems I never have any time to myself these days.   Since there has been some discussion as to which magazines have steel inserts and which do not, I have t

Send me one.   Thanks for the bump, Chile. Its cool to see this pop back up from time to time. I've come a long way since I started this thread, both personally and professionally.   Well, I was s

DistalRadius, send me your mailing address and I'll have a sample sent to you... If your up for taking some more cool pictures.

Posted Images

So now for the X-Ray of the steel mags?

Send me one.000.gif

Thanks for the bump, Chile. Its cool to see this pop back up from time to time. I've come a long way since I started this thread, both personally and professionally.

Well, I was saving this beauty for a thread of its own, but since this is the X-Ray Thread Of Legend, I suppose it might as well go here.

Enjoy.

attachicon.gifS12jpg.jpg

Original full-size BMP image can be found here. (Have to click the magnifier to bring it up in its own window, then click magnifier again to see huge-ass image.)

You really need to see the full-size image to appreciate the detail in places like the FCG. You can even read the import marks. The original file is waaay too big to upload here. Have fun spotting all my upgrades!

Please give credit where its due. No commercial use either, that's lame.

Lets make a glow in the dark tee!

How bout some S17 love?

post-6253-0-78739200-1393349815_thumb.jpg

This is still one of the most reliable weapons I've ever owned. Its fascinating to see how many internal differences there are between my two Saiga-12s. Tony really rebuilds these things from the ground up.

• Like 2