Okay...I need some funds for a new project so I have a few items I need to let go. All prices include shipping. I have pix for some items & will try to get the rest of the pix up tomorrow. USPS M.O. or PP + 4%. Please post "I will take it" in this thread then follow up with a PM. Thanks for looking.

1. Tapco Inrafuse (Railed) AK HG, Tapco AK Piston, & Tapco AK Slant Brake. All 3 $65.....NOW $55.....NOW $50 (ALL New & never installed)

2. UTG Yugo M70 Quad Rail $65.....NOW $55.....NOW $50 (Rifle is not for sale just the Rail) Rail has been mounted but never made it to the range.

3. Saiga S-12 Tactical Pistol Grip $65. (Shotgun is not for sale just the PG) ******SOLD******

4. Chaos S-12 Gas Piston $30....NOW $25. (USED only 10 rounds) ******SOLD******

5. Gunfixr's S-12 Gas Knob $75....NOW $65....NOW $55. (New & never installed) ******SOLD******

6. Cobra Rail for the S-12 mounts over the gas tube $65.....NOW $55....NOW $50. (New & never installed)

Edited by Norty

Anyone looking for good stuff, this guys got plenty of it up for sale. The pistol grip on the S12 is probably the best I've seen (I own 3), and you're not going to find it on-line anywhere these days. Good find for someone in the market to buy.

Here are the pix of the other parts. All prices include shipping.

Will also trade for S-12 Factory 5rd & 8rd Mags.

Edited by Norty

1. Tapco Inrafuse (Railed) AK HG, Tapco AK Piston, & Tapco AK Slant Brake. All 3 $65.....NOW $55.....NOW $50 (ALL New & never installed)

Tapco Intrafuse HG is SOLD.

Tapco AK Piston & Slant Brake $20 Shipped.

The UTG Rail for Yugo M70 & Cobra Rail for Saiga 12 are also still available.

Do you have pixs of Cobra Rail for the S-12 mounts over the gas tube $65.....NOW $55....NOW $50. (New & never installed

The picture is in Post #4 (top picture).

• 2 weeks later...
You mentioned magazines, do you still have them and what are their maker? Do you still have the S-12 rail? Best price for all?

Yes I still have the S-12 Rail & M70 Quad Rail. No Mags for sale, I will trade my items for some S-12 5rd &/or 8rd Mags.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.