Do you think the Saiga will be banned?

I hope everyone that took the time time to reply to this thread has taken the time to join the NRA because increasing our numbers is what will actually accomplish something.

I'm a member of both the NRA and the SAF...

yep, joined last week. I had a discounted offer laying in my monthly bills so I went ahead and joined. I have had a few minor issues with some of their practices over the years, but in today's climate, it's time for all of us to join together and fight what is to come. I'm afraid that we have never seen the likes of what we'll be up against and I've been around this ol' world for a few years! :eek:

I know its hard to believe, because it seems like years already - but Obama has only been in office for a couple of MONTHS!!! He now owns the banks, car manufacturers, insurance, mortgages, throws trillions around like trash, violates the constitution and goes unchecked because few seem to care, started playing with the mandatory service initiative, is determining corporate salaries and bonuses, is about to SERIOUSLY redistribute the wealth and tax the middle class down to poverty, closing gitmo and releasing the terrorists, hired every criminal he could find and put them in the government, completely owns the media, and is starting the socialized health care system.

It has only been two months, trust me...

Hard to believe its only been 2 months and so much which would have been considered radical in the past has been done in Obama's first two months. Somehow his political capital doesn't seem to be dwindling even with the screwups and the large spending.

Universal healthcare will be next, and I'm sure it will pass no problem. After that, illegal alien amnesty or maybe gun legislation next.

This President and Congress is a bad combination, as stated above, look what they've done in 2 months, what do you think they can do in 4 years...

ditto.....I have been an off and on member for over 30yrs...agreed on the sometimes questionable/wasteful practices...BUT if there was ever a time to be a member and support the efforts that protect a law abiding citizen's right to be armed with proper weapons....I would say NOW IT IS.