S-12 Pricing - Richmond VA Show

Just got back from the Richmond Virginia show, met up with another member AA re-cvrd. There were a bunch of S-12's there, as well as a few S-410's. The range for the S-12's were $579-$699 for the basic 5-rounder; the 410's were $359-$379.

I picked up another Mosin Nagant, a VZ-52, and a Mossberg 500.

Just got back from the Richmond Virginia show, met up with another member AA re-cvrd. There were a bunch of S-12's there, as well as a few S-410's. The range for the S-12's were $579-$699 for the basic 5-rounder; the 410's were $359-$379.

thats incredibly high for the s12 but the norm from what i've heard at every gun show lately.

And i love how Mosins are must buys, if you get one, you immediately look into buying 3 more.

And i love how Mosins are must buys, if you get one, you immediately look into buying 3 more.

Yeah, I got enough to equip a whole squad with Mosins, too bad we can't get any DP28's.

http://www.militarygunsupply.com/shop2/ind...products_id=130

DP28

While you're ordering one I'll take one as a finders fee :haha:

thats incredibly high for the s12 but the norm from what i've heard at every gun show lately.

You said it. We had a gun show here in Sheridan, Wyoming, maybe 2 weeks ago. They had 2, Saiga .410 gauges for around 600$!! Granted they had different accessories than the stock gun, yet not enough that they would be worth 600$, when you can find them for under 400$, and then add your own stock and grip.

I remember when you went to gun shows for a deal..... :unsure:

Yeah, now you just go to see things in person before buying on the net!

There was a Saiga 410 there for 325, either Dark Sun or SSG, I almost thought about buying it. The fact that I didn't buy it makes it almost certain that Mike will come out with the drums now so I'll really regret it later!

There was a Saiga 410 there for 325, either Dark Sun or SSG, I almost thought about buying it. The fact that I didn't buy it makes it almost certain that Mike will come out with the drums now so I'll really regret it later!

I don't deal with Dark Sun at all, they've been dicks to me on two separate occasions and my brother said he saw one of their employees pull a gun on some guy. Their prices are a bit lower than some other dealer, but you're always going to get better service from people like Trader Jerry's, Liberty Firearms & Surplus, Gary's Transfers, or almost anyone else. Those three I listed are dealers I check out first.

Yeah, I got enough to equip a whole squad with Mosins, too bad we can't get any DP28's.

http://www.militarygunsupply.com/shop2/ind...products_id=130

DP28

While you're ordering one I'll take one as a finders fee :haha:

They have Saiga's and ROMAKs in their C&R Pistols section...

Now I REALLY wish I had my C&R license. :cryss:

They have Saiga's and ROMAKs in their C&R Pistols section...

Now I REALLY wish I had my C&R license. :cryss:

Unless something changed very recently, those rifles do not fall under C&R. More likely they boogered up their web page.

I don't deal with Dark Sun at all, they've been dicks to me on two separate occasions and my brother said he saw one of their employees pull a gun on some guy. Their prices are a bit lower than some other dealer, but you're always going to get better service from people like Trader Jerry's, Liberty Firearms & Surplus, Gary's Transfers, or almost anyone else. Those three I listed are dealers I check out first.

I'm looking forward to buying something from Trader Jerry, one of their guys was really super cool to me when I was looking at a P7.

I dealt with DS a few times, never had a problem but I've read a bunch of people that have.

Saiga 12s started popping up locally. A local shop had 3 of them on the shelf. They were in stock for about two weeks. They were going for 589 each.

I think for most of 2007 and all of 2008, the supply of Saiga 12's was either zero or slowed to a trickle. I remember people asking $850 for unconverted IZ-109s...

• 2 weeks later...

Paid $1000 for mine. Of course it was already Kali-converted. Some of you might be laughing but here in Kali we're just lucky to be able to buy these things. Yes, we get screwed on prices but its not as screwed as not being able to have one at all. Most shops here don't want to handle these things and of the shops left that do well they know to ask for that price because they know we can't go all over town like you non-kali guys and shop for the best price.