Thanks for the gas plugs Mike.

I recieved 1 gas plug that I ordered and was charged $35 as promised and in the same package was a 2nd gas plug for the 1st round drums that I ordered. I never bothered Mike, Never e-mailed, called or nothing and he got it right as promised. Thanks again Mike.

I recieved 1 gas plug that I ordered and was charged $35 as promised and in the same package was a 2nd gas plug for the 1st round drums that I ordered. I never bothered Mike, Never e-mailed, called or nothing and he got it right as promised. Thanks again Mike.

Same here. Along with the one for the first round drum too. I'll get to play with 'em in a day or two . . . :killer:

Thank you Mike for the service and Gunfixr for the product that I'm sure will be great!

Damn, Jeaux. Be patient. Stop trolling. You know, you could contact Mike directly before posting on this site . . . :haha:;)

Mike,

Have the gas plugs for the 1st round customers started going out, as yet ????

I haven't got mine.

At a guess he'll deal with it after all the people who payed for plugs get theirs, then go back for the 1st run freebies.

I got both at the same time. But I can see him filling plug-only-orders first due to the fact that first run customers were not promised a plug at the time of order. At least not that I was aware of when I ordered mine anyway. So I see that free plug as an unexpected bonus. But I did wonder if I would get my "ordered" plugs first and the "1st run plug" later; I was happy to see they came together.

Hey.........I'm good either way with it..........

I just saw in the post that they'd received their drum-related plug, and was curious as to whether or not they were starting to be sent out..............

Mike knows I wouldn't be screwing with him about the plug, anyway............ :haha:

I'm a patient guy..................heh, heh, heh................

I LOVE MY MD ARMS DRUMS !!!!

post-3950-1238549907_thumb.jpg

Bullshit . . . You just want to flaunt the fact you have "drums", not "a" drum . . .

. . .no reply necessary, just talkin' shit, Jeaux . . . But from what I can see, by looking at mine, you/I/we won't be disappointed . . . I've been waiting to test my KA-1212 until I received my plug; you know, damned ammo prices . . .

Bullshit . . . You just want to flaunt the fact you have "drums", not "a" drum . . .

. . .no reply necessary, just talkin' shit, Jeaux . . . But from what I can see, by looking at mine, you/I/we won't be disappointed . . . I've been waiting to test my KA-1212 until I received my plug; you know, damned ammo prices . . .

LOL !!

Just another chance for me to flaunt both my MD drums and my TROMIX S-12's.......... !!!

Life is good, Raoul................ :smoke: ...........and then I get the plug for my S06 !!!!

Seen my surfboard???

post-3950-1238555835_thumb.jpg

LOL !!

Just another chance for me to flaunt both my MD drums and my TROMIX S-12's.......... !!!

Life is good, Raoul................ :smoke: ...........and then I get the plug for my S06 !!!!

Seen my surfboard???

TROMIX, what's a TROMIX . ? . ? When I get mine back from Tony, I'll have to get them together for a family photo!

It was nice of Tony to let you pose with his board! :D You catching some gnarly waves up there in Little Rock? :haha: The ones in Ashdown probably got nothin' on 'em . . . :lolol:

And as far as life being good, Jeaux, hell yes it is, "I can't complain, but sometimes I still do . . ." And on that note, I'm off to test a plug . . .

Damn, Raoul............

First Hunter Thompson, and now Joe Walsh.....!!!

A man with taste !!! (..........evidenced at most by having the TROMIX guns, of course............) :smoke:

Best I can hope for around here for the board is wake surfing, or creek surfing..............

Not too sure I'd survive either one !!! LOL :smoke:

I got mine already, but I went ahead and ordered 3 springs and a smoke cover as spares to the drums I have. The plug is well made, but I haven't had time to try it out yet...maybe next weekend if there's not another blizzard. :devil:

I haven't made a post or comment about these and have been patiently awaiting the shipment of my 1 plug from my Drum order.

When will these begin shipping? Mike has some in-stock and I'd rather order one extra and get 2 (one from my drum) than wait any longer.

Any advice Mike?

Thanks~

• 1 month later...