Chaos auction for NRA!!!!!!

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please feel free to comment on anything related to your rights under attack during this period while waiting for this auction. I talk to many of you everyday, so I know your feelings on this subject, but remember nothing happens until we make it happen, I'm doing my part, we hear, "the tone has to change in Washington" I say the tone has to change at home! We are the ones who will loose out if we refuse to act. Someone posted " Painting Saiga 12" around the same time frame as this post and it has had 14 replies, I'm one of those replies, this thread 4 replies in 24 hrs. I not bitching but how often does the members on this forum get a chance to do this. I mean how many times has painting Saiga been covered, not a real hot topic, right? I just figured with the very real threat of a weapons ban that this would be a little higher on the list! Maybe its not and thats why there is a threat to start with!

free NRA membership (one year)

http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/

click the link, select one of the two options at the bottom, fill out the form, pick a free magazine and your done.

Thanks for pointing this out, I just got off the phone with the NRA, and it looks like this maybe a limited time offer, but in any case, If they are offer one year memberships for free then I'll bump my offer up to two year membership, they are $60.00 each. Thanks guys for showing your support for this truly valuable cause.

no prob:)

did they say how long it was good for?

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please feel free to comment on anything related to your rights under attack during this period while waiting for this auction. I talk to many of you everyday, so I know your feelings on this subject, but remember nothing happens until we make it happen, I'm doing my part, we hear, "the tone has to change in Washington" I say the tone has to change at home! We are the ones who will loose out if we refuse to act. Someone posted " Painting Saiga 12" around the same time frame as this post and it has had 14 replies, I'm one of those replies, this thread 4 replies in 24 hrs. I not bitching but how often does the members on this forum get a chance to do this. I mean how many times has painting Saiga been covered, not a real hot topic, right? I just figured with the very real threat of a weapons ban that this would be a little higher on the list! Maybe its not and thats why there is a threat to start with!

free NRA membership (one year)

http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/

click the link, select one of the two options at the bottom, fill out the form, pick a free magazine and your done.

Thanks for pointing this out, I just got off the phone with the NRA, and it looks like this maybe a limited time offer, but in any case, If they are offer one year memberships for free then I'll bump my offer up to two year membership, they are $60.00 each. Thanks guys for showing your support for this truly valuable cause.

no prob:)

did they say how long it was good for?

No, just that was a limited time thing.

Awesome! I just ordered my fire control group parts from Dinzag!!! Pictures to follow on the proper thread. Now is the time for us to stand up and be heard. Let's make Charlton Heston proud.

Thanks Cameron!!!

Edited by Gun Nut