HD slow-mo footage of Saiga 12 & 7.62x39

Very nice video, but it had an almost surreal depth of field!

On the other hand I feel it compulsory to comment that this was quite a beautiful environment to leave littered with broken glass! However, If it is your own personal shooting range, I withdraw my objection.

Very nice video, but it had an almost surreal depth of field!

On the other hand I feel it compulsory to comment that this was quite a beautiful environment to leave littered with broken glass! However, If it is your own personal shooting range, I withdraw my objection.

Thanks! Depth of field courtesy of the Letus 35mm adapter. And don't worry, we police our brass and our glass.

Thanks for the great video! Beautiful place you have to shoot!

Honestly though if it wasn't for the fresh snowfall you'd see a sea of casings and beer cans. People definitely need to keep their shooting spots clean. Fortunately only a small corner of an enormous forest but someday it'll probably be illegal based merely because we're leaving lead behind.

Edited by ernestmayhand
Tito...get me a tissue....sniffle...Man I feel the love. It's like my twin is out there.

If your other gun fetishes are SKSs, Glocks, 1911s, and S&W snubbies then I might get a creepy feeling :)

(of course I've only discovered this hobby maybe 2 years ago if that so the list grows as the bank account allows)

Very Surreal. I'd like to see some slowmo of the shooter AND the targets at the same time with the S12.... That'd be sweet to see the hits on the backstop/bottles.

Twinsen, what does "AAA" Mean!?

Anti Aircraft Artillery