BATF Classified Saiga 12 as Destruction Device

It would have been better with a long blah blah blah of BATF speak typed out for people to read FIRST... to REALLY get them all tweaked out... THEN hit them with the bomb... :up:

Rookies...

yall should have seen the one I pulled in '07!! ROFL!!!

:smoke:

Goth Chick,..

and there was a nother a couple months ago,

Jugs woman, and Race Gal too!

Why are there not more women on this forum, especially recently? Sec 922r regulation perhaps. Is there a federal restriction as to how many women can be on this forum? Sounds like more federal infrigement on the 2nd amendment.

1235010333087.jpg

:haha: :haha: :haha:

For the Love of God! Will a female member of this forum please respond to this thread!! Preferably with some sort of comment or question concerning saiga shotguns.

Why won't any ladies reply to this thread? What am I doing wrong?

pushing it.....pushing it....big time....

Judd, i know where you live....and i can pick you up with one hand by the foot, over my head. use caution. LOL

BVamp unamused.

sadly, i predict that this joke will become a reality well before April 1, 2010. i've been through it before in the 90s with my Street Sweeper [tm] and USAS-12. we didn't expect it then, and it was a hassle to comply. failure to comply would have resulted in a JBT assault on your residence, slaughter of all pets, beating of wife and kids, and then burning your home and possessions to the ground. you'd then do 3-5 in fed pen and come out a felon (and probably come out of the closet as somebody's gay prison felon boyfriend too).

or, i guess you could have resisted, and eventually given us the storyline for another JBT-instigated Waco or Ruby Ridge tragedy.

just wait, this and other gun bans will happen this year ... all of the recent mass murder shootings are the final nails in the veritable coffin for us. they'll go after ammo, accessories, the ATF will shut down a majority of the FFL holders (they've already been ordered to do so and are working their way through my town right now), they'll prevent import of guns, parts, ammo, tactical gear, they'll require special permit for body armor, we'll see VERY high taxes on ammo. they'll of course go after all assault type weapons, anything semi-auto, all large calibers, all hi-power rifles, non-sporting shotguns. they'll implement national gun registration, they're forbid transfer of banned guns that one already owns, they'll shut down gunshows, they'll figure out who has a bunch of guns and start raiding houses ....

it's coming and it won't be pretty. every president starts a "war" .... "war on drugs" ... "war in iraq" ... and Obama's "War on Guns and Violence in America".

Edited by BlackOpsSec
sadly, i predict that this joke will become a reality well before April 1, 2010. i've been through it before in the 90s with my Street Sweeper [tm] and USAS-12. we didn't expect it then, and it was a hassle to comply. failure to comply would have resulted in a JBT assault on your residence, slaughter of all pets, beating of wife and kids, and then burning your home and possessions to the ground. you'd then do 3-5 in fed pen and come out a felon (and probably come out of the closet as somebody's gay prison felon boyfriend too).

or, i guess you could have resisted, and eventually given us the storyline for another JBT-instigated Waco or Ruby Ridge tragedy.

just wait, this and other gun bans will happen this year ... all of the recent mass murder shootings are the final nails in the veritable coffin for us. they'll go after ammo, accessories, the ATF will shut down a majority of the FFL holders (they've already been ordered to do so and are working their way through my town right now), they'll prevent import of guns, parts, ammo, tactical gear, they'll require special permit for body armor, we'll see VERY high taxes on ammo. they'll of course go after all assault type weapons, anything semi-auto, all large calibers, all hi-power rifles, non-sporting shotguns. they'll implement national gun registration, they're forbid transfer of banned guns that one already owns, they'll shut down gunshows, they'll figure out who has a bunch of guns and start raiding houses ....

it's coming and it won't be pretty. every president starts a "war" .... "war on drugs" ... "war in iraq" ... and Obama's "War on Guns and Violence in America".

Perhaps not such a FUNNY April Fools joke after all.

I see what you're trying to do here but this story is completely overblown, it was nothing like that.

I see what you're trying to do here but this story is completely overblown, it was nothing like that.

What was it like? What happened?

People that had one were given a grace period by the ATF to turn in their paperwork; I don't remember how long it was exactly but it was plenty of time. You didn't have to pay for the stamp.

People that had one were given a grace period by the ATF to turn in their paperwork; I don't remember how long it was exactly but it was plenty of time. You didn't have to pay for the stamp.

Could you move from state to state with it once registered?