I hate to do this, but my babies gotta go.

1) Converted S-12

Has Tapco FCG, 20" barrel (cut down from 22"), tapco SAW grip, 2 factory 5-rd mags, 3 aftermarket factory clones (Keepshooting.com), tapco M4-style stock. Has had a few hundred rounds through it, shoots like a champ. Doesn't like the really cheap walmart stuff, but everything else (Estate, federal, fiocchi, remington) has been fine. asking $800 shipped, obo.

DSCF0982.jpg

DSCF0984.jpg

2) Converted S-308

Unfired, 16" barrel, threaded for -74 muzzle brake, all US furniture (black polymer AK style), Century FCG, 3 FBMG mags, 1 factory 8-rd mag. $700 shipped, obo

DSCF1009.jpg

DSCF1010.jpg

3) Converted S-308

Unfirec, 18" barrel, threaded for G3 style FH, red star FCG, 2 surefire 20-rd mags, 2 factory 8-rd mags, bayonet lug, ACE front sight, M16A2 rear sight, tapco classic buttstock, ACE galil PG. Pics here: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=37620, $850 shipped, obo.

DSCF0948.jpg

DSCF0949.jpg

Edited by greatmoose

Hey moose. Is the 12 still up for sale?

rlt

1) Converted S-12

Has Tapco FCG, 20" barrel (cut down from 22"), tapco SAW grip, 2 factory 5-rd mags, 3 aftermarket factory clones (Keepshooting.com), tapco M4-style stock. Has had a few hundred rounds through it, shoots like a champ. Doesn't like the really cheap walmart stuff, but everything else (Estate, federal, fiocchi, remington) has been fine. asking $800 shipped, obo.

DSCF0982.jpg

DSCF0984.jpg

2) Converted S-308

Unfired, 16" barrel, threaded for -74 muzzle brake, all US furniture (black polymer AK style), Century FCG, 3 FBMG mags, 1 factory 8-rd mag. $700 shipped, obo

DSCF1009.jpg

DSCF1010.jpg

3) Converted S-308

Unfirec, 18" barrel, threaded for G3 style FH, red star FCG, 2 surefire 20-rd mags, 2 factory 8-rd mags, bayonet lug, ACE front sight, M16A2 rear sight, tapco classic buttstock, ACE galil PG. Pics here: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=37620, $850 shipped, obo.

DSCF0948.jpg

DSCF0949.jpg

The S-12 is also still available. thanks!

I think you may have been confused. As per my email to you on the 11th of April, I said, "Andrew, I thought I'd never hear from you. It looks like I have Monday off work so I'll have time to run to my bank and get a MO with your name on it and I'll get the FFL out to you in the same envelope. Cheers, Jonah".

To which you replied, "Sounds like a plan. Thanks,

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone."

I hope our deal is still good because I did get the MO from my bank out and copy of my dealers FFL out to you on Monday like I said I would.

The S-12 is also still available. thanks!

I think you may have been confused. As per my email to you on the 11th of April, I said, "Andrew, I thought I'd never hear from you. It looks like I have Monday off work so I'll have time to run to my bank and get a MO with your name on it and I'll get the FFL out to you in the same envelope. Cheers, Jonah".

To which you replied, "Sounds like a plan. Thanks,

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone."

I hope our deal is still good because I did get the MO from my bank out and copy of my dealers FFL out to you on Monday like I said I would.

Crap, sorry about that. Beena confusing couple of weeks. It is, in fact, yours. My apologies.

• 3 weeks later...

Andrew,

There is a major problem with the rifle you sold me. Please check your PM.

1) Converted S-12

DSCF0982.jpg

DSCF0984.jpg

2) Converted S-308

DSCF1009.jpg

DSCF1010.jpg

3) Converted S-308

DSCF0948.jpg

DSCF0949.jpg

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.