Well guys, he IS a muslim. Where he should have bowed, to the Queen of England(common pratice for US heads of state), neither he nor the racist wife did. Maybe 'cuz she is a woman. That muslim thing again.

Dang Will, you beat me by 5 seconds!

Edited by U.S Praetorian

I'm not so certain that this picture is all that it appears to be. First of all he doesn't seem to be "bowing" directly at the king. Then he has a very odd stance for someone who is supposedly bowing. Obama and the plainclothed person to his right seem to be focused on something directly in front of Obama that cannot be seen, perhaps presented by the other plainclothed person directly in front of Obama. I don't know but this reminds me of the trick that Saddam Hussein used to pull with foreign leaders where he would only barely offer his hand out to shake so that the other person would have to look down to find it and then "click" the photo was taken of the leader bowing to Hussein.

Yes, the video does show him giving a very breif bow. It appears to be a courteous jesture rather than a demeaning one. It does not show him kissing a hand. A still photo frozen in time greatly amplifies what actually happened and while I would prefer he not do that I'm not sure its something to get all worked up over.

The problem is a bow is a sign of submission to the other person authority unless an equal bow is returned as in japan. The king did not bow.

http://books.google.com/books?id=Ju1XvqoMo...lt&resnum=2

One does not bow or curtsy to a foreign monarch, because the gesture symbolizes recognition of their power over their subjects.

No I get it, it's just that I knew he was a bitch to begin with. Compared with the real shit he is trying to do to America this is just gravy. Not that I'm really making light of it, I just personally don't care that much.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/0...saudi_king.html

Name one other president that would have done this.

Bush danced with the son of a bitch. :anger: And held his little hand.

You doubt?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjtfaLtLT7s...=PL&index=4

It was a few years back when he was pleading with the Saudi king to produce more oil. I'm not certain of it, but I bet he kissed the royal hand too. ALL political types suck up to the Saudis BIG TIME. Nothing new here.

It may not seem like a big deal to some, but its a big deal believe me.

Martin Sheridan ring a bell?? 1908 Olypics. "This Flag dips for NO earthly King"

Obama bowed to a Earthly King. That at it's very core is un American. Our ancestors didn't fight the revolutionary war so our leader could one day bow before a king in submission.

Edited by Bean.223

It's common for a guest to bow to the home owner in that area. He was at the palace so it was expected and would have been quite rude.

Visitors to the White house from other parts of the world often bow when entering.

Still awkward because there are all sorts of ways of viewing that act.

Edited by csspecs
It may not seem like a big deal to some, but its a big deal believe me.

Martin Sheridan ring a bell?? 1908 Olypics. "This Flag dips for NO earthly King"

Obama bowed to a Earthly King. That at it's very core is un American. Our ancestors didn't fight the revolutionary war so our leader could one day bow before a king in submission.

Nothing more to say!

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S60U-hl35Gw

50 seconds in, clear view of them watching and smiling as his head falls below thiers, watch before and after that, no midgets or children are in the area, or women. Im not sure what the guy is thinking, but he needs to respect our laws and codes of conduct, no matter how much hes trying to brown nose anyone to get better relations.

Like I said, i thin hes prolly doing what "he thinks best" but I dont care, and he has some fuckin nerve to do what "he thinks best" and all of that shit, and has broken american law in doing this.

Im real dissapointed, and I aint asking anyone.

It's funny how much play this is getting. Not here but my friends are STILL talking about this stupid crap, and my brothers friends (bashing republicans for making an issue of it, etc..). When nobody cares really, Obama certainly doesn't care. It's just another one of those split second moments where you see a glimpse of who Obama really is. The fact that this is the only leader/person Obama thought to bow to says something about him, and that's it. But it doesn't say anything most of us didn't already know.

Then the idiots try and cover it up by making excuses for him. And it just makes it even worse. "He was short" well he didn't bow to the Queen, and it goes on and on round and round. When who cares, the whole point was it showed a glimpse of his personality/thinking. Throw it on the pile with all the other hypocrisies.