I travel for work every week and have to deal with airport security regularly. This does not surprise me.

Video

Not sure what I would have done yesterday, but I damn sure know what I'd do tomorrow. I know where they found SOME of these people they hired for the TSA, and they are not the brightest bulbs in the carton, in fact some of them were literaly taken right out of the terminaly adicted welfare line. Put a badge on someone like that and God only knows what might happen next. That kid probabaly ended up on various Gov. watch lists.

Sign Zee papers old man.....I can't sign Zee papers, you've cut off my fingers :cryss: , anyone know where that comes from? :lolol:

TSA = Thugs Standing Around

What a bunch of assholes.................... Really pissy experience with them leaving Steamboat Springs, CO (out of Hayden)..... Tore my wifes bags and gear all to hell.......... Ripped the whole end out of my ski bag..........

Nobody there but ski resort tourists...........guess they were just bored.......assholes............ <_<

Edited by Jeaux E
Sign Zee papers old man.....I can't sign Zee papers, you've cut off my fingers :cryss: , anyone know where that comes from? :lolol:

Believe it goes "you've broken all my fingers." Old Cheech and Chong album. :lol:

why do you have a circulated stack of 5s and 10s on you that set off our puffer machine as drug money sir?

thats all I can hear. If he took a charitabl collection, whats the problem? just to be a dickhead? sounds a lot like not being compelled to get home to me......

why so obtrusive? whats the big fuckin deal? is he being forced? to do what, exaclty/

give me a break. this guy almost got caught doing SOMETHING. or so he acted.

and for those of you that think they CANT fuck with you, and combine laws to DO just that, DREAM ON!!!!!!!

like i said, the cash he had, had lots of people's scent on it, and probably smelled up the puffer at the airport as drugs, which cash in quantity will do JUST that. WHY DIDNT IT GET DEPOSITED BEFORE HE LEFT OR MADE INTO A CHECK?

so whats the problem? GOD FORBID money ever was circulated by drug dealers, let alone that he had a huge stack of it, lawfully. NO WONDER he was detained.

fuckin tool. I think you guys are making a big deal out of stupidity, myself.

And before anyone tells me im full of shit, yet again, I would point out that I have had DEA show up in AZ at my own mother's house wanting to open overnighted cash envelope that i sent to my own mother in a time of need, wanting to see what they already knew was in there, and read my note to my own mother saying "I hope this is enough to get you sorted, ma" and only had the problem that 5 guys with guns did it, and scared the whole development into thinking someone had died. I didnt give a fuck, they didnt know, and ya know what? they had cause to think something was up, based on some other shithead in the city doing the same, only taking money for drugs and sending carloads of the shit out..... its my duty to oblidge LEO when they are working, isnt it? why obstruct them with an attitude?

dont back the laws that fuck the rest of us, then, and if you do, be prepared to stand with them on it and do your part.

AWWWWW the pretty boy got harrassed.....AWWWWWWWW i feel SO FUCKIN BAD for him

Here's the thing BVAMP, "cash" is not on the list of prohibited items.

AND, truth be told, $4700 is not exactly an OUTRAGEOUS sum of money for some people to be carrying around.

There are many reasons he might not have had the time to convert the cash into a check or MO.

The kid had no obligation to answer ANY question they put to him.

Moreover, it was TSA that had the fucking "attitude" if you ask me.

They yanked him out of line at the security check point and started grilling him. When he refused to answer questions he doesn't have to answer they got an attitude, threatened to arrest him and take him downtown?

FUCK THEM! ESPECIALLY, in Missouri.

I thought the kid put on a clinic about how to handle that shit.

Edited by Bounce12
Wouldn't happen to me!!!

#1 I don't fly

#2 I don't have $4700...I spend all my $$ on Guns and Ammo!!! :haha:

Don't be too quick to think that way.

Today, the TSA.

Tomorrow, ACORN.

I don't think it is anybodys buisness why he had money on him. If he set off the drug sniffer, check him for drugs......No drugs, send him

on his way. I don't think I would have been so calm about it. Why should he have to go to a bank and make a deposit or get a money order,

or do anything he didn't want to? It was b.s.

Legally, you do not have to declare anything under $10,000.00. When I used to travel overseas, I always carried $3-4K with me, plus company credit cards. Some Poo Dunk places don't even take credit cards. Those guys where just being asshats and trying to show their "authority". I'd like to know what ever became of this.

Ben, the reason he didn't want to tell then what the money was for is because of the MIAC militia report that had just been handed out. This is the report that circulated Missouri law enforcement agencies proclaiming anyone involved with the Liberty Campaign that he was transporting the money for *could* be deemed a terrorist.

That memo has since been revoked.

Wouldn't happen to me!!!

#1 I don't fly

#2 I don't have $4700...I spend all my $$ on Guns and Ammo!!! :haha:

Don't be too quick to think that way.

Today, the TSA.

Tomorrow, ACORN.

That's OK........Tell them to wear their Vests and bring plenty of AMMO !!! :killer:

Legally, you do not have to declare anything under $10,000.00. When I used to travel overseas, I always carried $3-4K with me, plus company credit cards. Some Poo Dunk places don't even take credit cards. Those guys where just being asshats and trying to show their "authority". I'd like to know what ever became of this.

+1 You are correct sir!

I've thought long and hard about this and I've listened to the entire 20 or so minute recording on the other link (thanks for posting that BTW).

This kid was not only good, he put on a "professional" performance. He really did.

Let's do the math:

1) Missouri puts out an anti-Ron Paul (3rd party) memo and equates supporters to possible militia members.

2) The kid was in STL WITH Judge Napolitano - remember Napolitano e-mailed him to ask him how the "rest" of the weekend went?

3) The kid was going through security with a metal box filled with money. TSA opening the box was GUARANTEED when they couldn't see through it with the scanner. Then, they find the Ron Paul paraphernalia (lol). Too good.

4) The kid just happened to have a fancy new recorder on him.

5) The kid then puts on a masterful anti-interrogation performance, cold, with supposedly no training of any kind?

He was in a back room with five uniformed TSA employees grilling him and he never lost his cool - at no point did he appear intimidated. He never started speaking to fill the silence when they tried to use that against him. He seemed eager to go downtown with them (and forget all about his plane) once they confirmed for the recorder that he was being detained. One of those three tactics will generally get someone talking.

The kid played them like a fiddle and now he's pissing in their corn flakes.

Sniff, sniff.... What's all that add up to you? I smell a set-up. AND, it was a good one.

Edited by Bounce12
why do you have a circulated stack of 5s and 10s on you that set off our puffer machine as drug money sir?

thats all I can hear. If he took a charitabl collection, whats the problem? just to be a dickhead? sounds a lot like not being compelled to get home to me......

why so obtrusive? whats the big fuckin deal? is he being forced? to do what, exaclty/

give me a break. this guy almost got caught doing SOMETHING. or so he acted.

and for those of you that think they CANT fuck with you, and combine laws to DO just that, DREAM ON!!!!!!!

like i said, the cash he had, had lots of people's scent on it, and probably smelled up the puffer at the airport as drugs, which cash in quantity will do JUST that. WHY DIDNT IT GET DEPOSITED BEFORE HE LEFT OR MADE INTO A CHECK?

so whats the problem? GOD FORBID money ever was circulated by drug dealers, let alone that he had a huge stack of it, lawfully. NO WONDER he was detained.

fuckin tool. I think you guys are making a big deal out of stupidity, myself.

And before anyone tells me im full of shit, yet again, I would point out that I have had DEA show up in AZ at my own mother's house wanting to open overnighted cash envelope that i sent to my own mother in a time of need, wanting to see what they already knew was in there, and read my note to my own mother saying "I hope this is enough to get you sorted, ma" and only had the problem that 5 guys with guns did it, and scared the whole development into thinking someone had died. I didnt give a fuck, they didnt know, and ya know what? they had cause to think something was up, based on some other shithead in the city doing the same, only taking money for drugs and sending carloads of the shit out..... its my duty to oblidge LEO when they are working, isnt it? why obstruct them with an attitude?

dont back the laws that fuck the rest of us, then, and if you do, be prepared to stand with them on it and do your part.

AWWWWW the pretty boy got harrassed.....AWWWWWWWW i feel SO FUCKIN BAD for him

get a clue

I carry large sums of cash on me sometimes when I travel abroad, places where the local currency isnt worth anything. I never declare anything, because of this very fear. My wife and I have seen people getting "shaken down" by TSA. Once in the Orlando airport, a mom was crying because TSA took a big wad of cash that they had brought to spend on a family vacation to Disney. They are always on the lookout for cash at the Miami airport - its very unwise to take large amounts of cash to this airport.

Whoever posted about TSA being ex-welfare thugs has obviously been to LAX. I know for a fact that these folks get priority recruiting.

In Atlanta they made my wife GET OUT OF A WHEELCHAIR to go through the detector - and made ME take the chair through a gate 40 feet away. As soon as I got her back in her chair I found the supervisor and everyone in the terminal heard how they had violated the Americans with Disabilities Act, as well as common human decency. I made her shut that line down and dismiss those two asshats. She accepted my offer to not file assault charges on them and the TSB if they were terminated on the spot.

Somehow we still made the plane.