THIS CANT BE DONE!!! Need a BLONDE WOOD STOCK SET!

As the title states...

I am in need of a Bulgarian BLONDE WOOD SET...

Also, RUMOR HAS IT... if I POST IT CANNOT BE DONE...

SOMEONE WILL COME ALONG AND PROVE ME WRONG!!!!

So I am here waiting for someone to come along and PROVE ME WRONG that I *CAN* get a BULGARIAN BLONDE WOOD STOCK SET someplace!!!!

I figure I will get more views here than I will in the WTB section...

If anyone has one for sale, please PM ME with details!!!

I would prefer a 4 part wood set, but I will certainly consider a 3 part wood set.

Pics would be good too if you have one you need to get rid of...

THANK YOU!!!

:smoke:

As the title states...

So I am here waiting for someone to come along and PROVE ME WRONG that I *CAN* get a BULGARIAN BLONDE WOOD STOCK SET someplace!!!!

I figure I will get more views here than I will in the WTB section...

If anyone has one for sale, please PM ME with details!!!

I would prefer a 4 part wood set, but I will certainly consider a 3 part wood set.

Pics would be good too if you have one you need to get rid of...

THANK YOU!!!

There is one for sale on gunbroker right now, just do a search for bulgarian blonde and you should find it. $77 at the moment with about 21 hours to go.

Z

What'd you ask again I forgot after seeing your new avatar. I know you want a hot blonde but dph has hot russian reds in stock again. http://dpharms.com/reproduction-russian-la...-set-p-269.html

www.aa-ok.com has some good stuff sometimes too, here's there new section http://www.aa-ok.com/sections/7-ak-stocks-sets-parts and special ones here http://www.aa-ok.com/sections/28-ak-stock-sets

Edited by Wotan1105
As the title states...

OMFG!!! :lolol::lolol::lolol:

I guess you can't argue with the results though. :smoke:

I am... but I probably wont want it *that badly*....

I really want a 4 piece set... not just a 3... I will still have to spend another 25 or 30 on a wooden PG...

Although if I could find a REALLY NICE Russian RED *NON LAMINATE* set... I might consider that too... as this wood is destined for a WASR22... It doesnt have to be *the best* just decent... I already have two 4 piece Bulgarian blonde Saigas... thought the WASR22 might make a nice addition for a "trio".... but a Russian red kit would trick it out like its brother WASR10... and as twins that might be just the ticket too...

Well, its got about 15 minutes left, and its already OVER $130.00.. I truly DO NOT want it THAT badly! LOL

Considering they are only really worth about 80 to 90 bucks... maybe I date myself with that price, though... :unsure:

Enjoy folks... :up:

And the high bidder just bid again... so it would go EVEN HIGHER should some retard actually go and bid on it against him!

I just DONT GET IT! :unsure:

WOW

Almost sorry I even mentioned it lol...thats some high dollar Bulgarian wood there.

GB never ceases to amaze me

I guess Ironwood is the way to go ;)

Z

I'm probably just repeating info you've already found, but I took a stab at it anyway.

Armory claims to have a three piece right now, but as usual you don't know whats going on there until you call them. http://www.globaltrades.com/ak_stocks.html

DPH has Chinese grips that may be a decent match. I think I bought my Bulgarian set from them a while back, maybe they have a line on them and can help you out. http://dpharms.com/ak47-blonde-chinese-pis...grip-p-280.html

I would wait for another Bulgarian grip to pop up, K-var usually gets them in from time to time. http://www.k-var.com/shop/product.php?prod...=301&page=1

Why in hell is it so hard to find a complete set? I know I've never seen one. Good luck, just keep an eye out, you'll find what you're looking for eventually.

Damn I wonder what my 4 pc set on my AKS-12 would go for....considering it has a Ted Nugent autograph on it from '05.... :unsure:

If you ever sold that I would come over there on my next leave and kick your ass.

I'm pretty sure you'd sell the house, car and dog before you got to that point though. :smoke:

Ok, I'm way off topic here, but I could've sworn that when I read this thread on Monday, there was a link to a company that has Mosin Naggat 90/31 for sale for $100, and included was a bayonet, sling, and a few other accessories. Am I crazy, 'cause I can't find it now...

Ok, I'm way off topic here, but I could've sworn that when I read this thread on Monday, there was a link to a company that has Mosin Naggat 90/31 for sale for $100, and included was a bayonet, sling, and a few other accessories. Am I crazy, 'cause I can't find it now...

There is always http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Russian...gant_Rifle.html and probably a few others that sell em. They had hex receiver ones not too long ago, never know what you'll find. I picked up a decent one at a pawn shop, saved the transfer/shipping fees but probably paid the same in the long run.

Edited by Wotan1105

If you are ok with finishing the wood yourself, a contributor to this forum battlerifleg3 does a great job at making custom wood furniture for aks. I got grips from him last week and they were excellent. He advertises on Dinzag.

www.dinzagarms.com/furniture/brg3.html

• 4 weeks later...
As the title states...

Lancaster Arms has them in stock. $89 per set for the 3 pc. they're out of the pistol grip right now but are making more right now and will have them ready in as couple weeks.