Just got to shot her yesterday! LOVE IT, MEAN IT!!! Qu

Hello all, just got to fire off a few mags yesterday. What a BLAST. :lolol: Strange thing, absolutely no recoil. I'm disabled and very recoil sensitive, but there was no felt recoil! That made me so happy, I'm going to the range next week. Now for a question, what scope do you folks recommend? My eyes are getting pretty old, and the eagle eyes I had are gone. I have put a UTG side mount with double rails on, but I'm stuck on the scope. Most of my shot will be between 25- 150 yards, if that far. Help me out folks. Thanks K.C.

Nothin like these Saiga's Ken! They are truly a joy to shoot. As far as optics, the sky's the limit. There are vendors on here that have them for sale and you can find deals on Sportsmans Guide and other places like that. I picked up a Barska on SG for under $50 on sale and it works well on my 308. My 223 has a red dot on it and my x39 just iron sites. I know what you are sayin about the old "ex" eagle eyes! LOL Twenty years ago I had 40/20 vision but now its 20/15. I can still see decent enough at distances, but up close, it's kinda blurry. Guess that comes with old age!

Nothin like these Saiga's Ken! They are truly a joy to shoot. As far as optics, the sky's the limit. There are vendors on here that have them for sale and you can find deals on Sportsmans Guide and other places like that. I picked up a Barska on SG for under $50 on sale and it works well on my 308. My 223 has a red dot on it and my x39 just iron sites. I know what you are sayin about the old "ex" eagle eyes! LOL Twenty years ago I had 40/20 vision but now its 20/15. I can still see decent enough at distances, but up close, it's kinda blurry. Guess that comes with old age!

unclejake you are dead on about the eyesight. My Grandson drives me crazy buy sticking a paper at about one inch from my nose, that CROSSES my eyes!