Wow, that does suck. Condolences, bro. :o

On a side note, I wish you'd sold that ammo to me.. I'm looking to pick up about 1k more rounds.

I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do.. but I'd have sold my wife and children first, before the 7.62. ;)

how about a picture of your wife

I know how you feel. I lost my house in California in 1994 and moved away from that state and I would hate losing guns to feed my family. The situation sucks here too and I might have to sell some toys but the Saigas will go last.

Brother, I know words cannot describe! It's a hard thing to go through. But the whole situation blows! They cut us back 25% on our hours. It sucks, but at least I'm still working. To say that these are hard times is a great understatement!! I'm very afraid that things will get a whole lot worse for this country before it gets better. Brother, I'll be praying for you and your family. I've been down that road before and at the time I didn't think that there could be a light at the end of the tunnel, but it turned out even better than it was before.

keep your head up, if there's anything that we as a forum can do....

Well the Saiga was the only gun I really didn't shoot much and was just sittin' around lookin' pretty. We shoot Cowboy Action so the Cowboy guns are safe and my 1911 will be the last thing I'll sell when I'm living under some bridge!!!