• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell her I said to get well RIGHT F'N NOW! She's good people.

Prayers have been sent, of course. Prayer works, or my wife and I would both be dead right now.

Hang in there, Bro.

If you need to talk, email me and I'll call you.

She's very sick and could use all the prayers and good vibes anyone cares to send. I've been up most of the night, since getting home from the ER late last night and I'm returning there now. Please if you have any business with Cobra's Custom be patient and I will get to each of you. She has been taking most of the orders and I will have to get her log in info to get into her PM box to see if there are any new ones pending.

Not sure when I'll be back. If I have time I'll check in tonite when I come home to take care of the animals. I'm praying she can come home with me sometime soon.

My prayers are with both of you.

Butter

Man, that's really some crappy news to be reading so soon after entering the forum here. :(

Pull through, RaceGal. Us sexist, booby loving Neanderthals need a tough chick to keep us in line sometimes. :up::clover:

Dammit! I don't know how I can add to the sentiments mentioned above, but if there is anything I can do, name it. I am just getting settled into a new job and been away for a bit. I honestly and sincerly hope it all goes your (ya'll's) way...

Just dammit!

Macbeau - Jim sends...

WOW you guys ROCK! THANK YOU... each and every one of you. I'm going to print this page (wow...multiple pages..) out tomorrow and take it to her with some flowers when I go to see her.

Bvamp I'm sorry I had to cut it short while ago on the phone man. I was inside the hospital and wasn't supposed to have my (her) phone on. Thank you for checking up.

Aside from expressing my (our) sincere gratitude for this outpouring of good vibes and prayers, I want to give y'all an update on her condition...

I will not go into ANY details of her reasons for being hospitalized so please do not ask me or her about it. I'm sorry. Believe it or not, even that "very outspoken young lady" ( to put it mildly...lol) has a very private side to her when it comes to personal matters.

Let me just say, that it is of a very private and personal nature, and that her life is no longer at risk. I have to believe your prayers had something to do with that. She is doing fine now and is recovering nicely. It will probably still be awhile before she is back here posting and helping me with the business, but she needs rest now.

I'll keep y'all updated on how things are going.

Thanks again guys! :beer: She really loves this place and will be very happy to see what I'm taking her tomorrow.

Shannon

You and Racegal are great people and it pains me to hear about this. My prayers are with both of you and I wish for a speedy recovery. The least I can do is extend the same courtesy both of you have given me, if there is anything I can do I MEAN ANYTHING, let me know.

I'll PM you my cell if you need anything.