Mail orderd a 00 Buckshot mold, works great and pours 20 at a time, cools quick, out of mould quick and clean. Nice wood handles come mounted on it. I bought a blemished mold. Using wheel weights work good and am gonna buy a couple more from him after trying this one out. He has blemished molds in #00 (.330) and #4 (.240). Blemished just means an imperfection that will not affect function. He takes Check, money order and I think also Pay Pal. Support the small business man thats my motto.

Rick Plank

554 East 130th North

Peck, Kansas 67120

skiesunlimited@att.net

Molds pour 20 at a time, Blemished molds are $24.95 + $5.00 shipping to USA second and third mold ship free

I got 2 00 buck molds from this guy about ayear ago, they work well , he posted them to new zealand for me, great product and its saving me heaps of money! once the mold is up to temperature it casts excellent shot, you have to spend a bit of time cutting the balls off as they come in strips and there is a fair bit of lead waste but it all goes back in the pot to be re used.

I got 2 00 buck molds from this guy about ayear ago, they work well , he posted them to new zealand for me, great product and its saving me heaps of money! once the mold is up to temperature it casts excellent shot, you have to spend a bit of time cutting the balls off as they come in strips and there is a fair bit of lead waste but it all goes back in the pot to be re used.

Pics Please. Also where do you get the lead from(cheap)?

i will try and get a picture up later today, i buy my lead from the scrap metel yard, it costs very little but it varies in quality, i usually melt down a big batch at a time so 6 months worth of shot is all the same weight. i use an old potbelly stove and a large crucible it seems to be better than a gas ring for large quantities.

I now use wheel weights and when I asked the manufacturer about that he said that is what they use mostly.

Get em from tire shops free and went to junk yards and got em free there too but had to get off the junk cars myself.

post-12042-1239334403_thumb.jpgpost-12042-1239334443_thumb.jpg