I didn't see a kitty, just a half naked woman. :o/ Do you folks shut this type of crap down?

"Kitty" is another term for "betting pool".

You know, "guess the number of posts that will be started by those folks who don't bother to read the forum before starting a new thread?"

I suspect the bastard got all 10,000+ members here, so I'm sure the mods are gonna put some wear on their 'delete thread' buttons. . .

Edited by nalioth

So, am I the first to get one from "muzrinkl" . ? . ?

This one doesn't say "please help", it says some shit about a funny picture or pictures . . .

Edited by Raoul_Duke

I got one and just hit block and delete. If you get a message from a new member jsut delete the thing unless they are obviously asking about a thread you participated in. It is a shame that these fools not only fill my inbox on my e-mail program but are now invading my hobby site. :(

Anyone else receive a PM from Miqnulikz saying "please help"? then when you click, it goes to a sex partner ad?

I have received two from this idiot. The mods need to get rid of this Jerk off.

This one doesn't say "please help", it says some shit about a funny picture or pictures . . .

I got this exact one from this "person" I saw the other thread about a spammer with a different name........... I wonder if its the same spammer coming back in under different names or what?

I got this exact one from this "person" I saw the other thread about a spammer with a different name........... I wonder if its the same spammer coming back in under different names or what?

If you kept up with all dozen threads, you'd know all about this spammer

Yes, it's the same bot.