Obama's eligibility could become flashpoint

A security analyst who provides intelligence information to a wide range

of law enforcement, private corporation and security interests has written

in a publicly released "white paper" that the issue of Barack Obama's

eligibility to be president could become a "flashpoint" in the United

States.

Find out the latest right now at WND.com:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=...mp;pageId=94196

ah, more fearmongering from the conservative tabloids.

no one cared about Hussein's eligibility last summer, no one cared about it last month, or last week, or yesterday. stop beating the dead horse. he's president until Jan 20 2013. Deal with it.

That doesn't make him legitimate, MORON.

AND, when you say, "No one cared" that is completely untrue.

Half this country "cares." The responsible, working half.

It's the other half - the stray cats that have their hands out begging for money someone else earned, or the mindless drones so filled with insecurity and guilt that they would listen to morons like you - don't care.

They are the ones who don't care about legitimacy. They are the ones who are willing to move into the Twilight Zone as long as they get their "issues" addressed. THEY are the ones who will listen to your bilge.

Edited by Bounce12

I really think we need to address the new facts on the news this morning:

1. Obama to host Passover/Satyr Dinner at the Whitehouse; and

2. Emailgate, the press secretary asst. who wanted the work "dinner" deleted from the press release.

I think the administration needs to answer up and tell us who knew about this and when they knew it....... and what about the Passover dinner. Is Obama now promoting Christianity? and what does this say about separation of church and state and excessive entanglement?

America wants to know. This has been all over CNN, NBC, and Morning joe this morning, so this is obviously important stuff!!

I really think we need to address the new facts on the news this morning:

1. Obama to host Passover/Satyr Dinner at the Whitehouse; and

2. Emailgate, the press secretary asst. who wanted the work "dinner" deleted from the press release.

I think the administration needs to answer up and tell us who knew about this and when they knew it....... and what about the Passover dinner. Is Obama now promoting Christianity? and what does this say about separation of church and state and excessive entanglement?

America wants to know. This has been all over CNN, NBC, and Morning joe this morning, so this is obviously important stuff!!

Yeah, because those news organizations always report important stuff, like what kind of dog the first family chooses. :rolleyes:

And besides, is Passover not a Jewish holiday? I guess we should do away with the Easter egg hunt in the White House garden too, huh?

I'm not even a Christian, but I seriously don't give a fuck if a president has his/her own religion. I just don't want to hear about it or have its principals imposed on my life.

ah, more fearmongering from the conservative tabloids.

no one cared about Hussein's eligibility last summer, no one cared about it last month, or last week, or yesterday. stop beating the dead horse. he's president until Jan 20 2013. Deal with it.

That doesn't make him legitimate, MORON.

AND, when you say, "No one cared" that is completely untrue.

Half this country "cares." The responsible, working half.

It's the other half - the stray cats that have their hands out begging for money someone else earned, or the mindless drones so filled with insecurity and guilt that they would listen to morons like you - don't care.

They are the ones who don't care about legitimacy. They are the ones who are willing to move into the Twilight Zone as long as they get their "issues" addressed. THEY are the ones who will listen to your bilge.

OK.

He's president til jan 20 2013.

Need a tissue?