It's all a bunch of BS. A couple twin .50's (one on the bow, one at the stern) should be installed on ALL of these boats. If those stupid countries want goods shipped in or out of their ports, they're gonna have to allow them in, fully armed.

If all the shipping companies would get their heads out of their asses, that is. They don't even want their men carrying rifles onboard. They're saying "if a man on your boat has a gun, do what he tells you." They are just like all the other corporations: concerned more about the potential liability then they are about your life as their employee.

Those crews won't be armed unless they are forced to be armed by the government. That will never happen. So the piracy will continue. Men will die. How sad.

I wonder if this is one of Obama's early in office "trials" Joe Biden was alluding to? :unsure:

Well, were safe if we ever get attacked by a row boat full of Pirates again. :lol:

Hmm, I wonder if the "pirates" were paid to sacrifice themselves with ACORN funds? :sick:

I wonder if this is one of Obama's early in office "trials" Joe Biden was alluding to? :unsure:

Well, were safe if we ever get attacked by a row boat full of Pirates again. :lol:

Hmm, I wonder if the "pirates" were paid to sacrifice themselves with ACORN funds? :sick:

Nah not it, remember he said everyone would think he was wrong at first.