Would a Retailer rating thread be useful to people?

I think a SINGLE thread where people review their online transactions might be useful. For example, I've gone through Mississippiautoarms and saigastock for doodads for my .308, and both were excellent, with good communication, and VERY fast turn around. I'd recommend either retailer to anyone.

Do believe the trolls and goobers would get joy out of trashing. :cryss: Have used numerous business members here. All have been good. :angel: Sometimes things out of there control cause problems. Never had one not do there best. :super: I, myself ordered an item, isn't going to work out for my needs, yet it wasn't the makers fault. Business member would take back, I could custom fit, or resale. Some would trash over this. :smoke:

Do believe the trolls and goobers would get joy out of trashing. :cryss: Have used numerous business members here. All have been good. :angel: Sometimes things out of there control cause problems. Never had one not do there best.

Like i said a primitive system, either they do well for themselves or they wind up in the hall of shame...

The setup as currently exists seems to be working adequately. Before there were many business members on the forum there was a single feedback thread regarding individual sellers/buyers. It also worked.