Holy Crap! :eek: This guy is hardcore! Just an average watchmaker in a baaaad part of town. Decides to ord-up and get hard. He's damn quick too. :o

You'd think after the first couple they'd learn to leave him alone.

Holy Crap! :eek: This guy is hardcore! Just an average watchmaker in a baaaad part of town. Decides to ord-up and get hard. He's damn quick too. :o

You'd think after the first couple they'd learn to leave him alone.

Crimials don't give a shit, most are prepared to die...like terrorists. I've played so many of these scenarios out in my head it aint funny. Like he said, I'd be scared shitless, but somebody is probabaly going to die :ph34r:

WIN!

I think a lot like this man. I constantly lecture my wife to bring her pistol with her when she is upstairs. Especially because she leaves the slider open for the dogs. She's stuck up here with no way out, and no way to defend herself. And people think we're crazy. This is real life. Be prepared. Have the tools you need to stay alive, and learn how to use them.

Criminals don't give a shit, most are prepared to die...like terrorists. ...

This is totally incorrect and I have dealt with both.

Most criminals are like overgrown children, they are brave and ruthless, as long as they are winning. The minute things turn around most cry and beg like the pathetic little bitches they are. I get tired of people investing these disgusting parasites with some kind of super human status. They are the bottom feeders of our society.

My advice to most folks is to prepare yourself to put up a good fight and most of these miscreants will turn and show you their backsides as they run away, or die where they stand.