No sir I think I have a few more in a box somewhere. I have been cleaning out storage bins from old shows and stashes. I work at a gun shop part time and it's a nice place to come across things...

Edited to say, I would never recant on a deal, and to tell you the truth I picked these up at the shop today because I knew you were looking for some, but I still can't find the ones I have tucked away here at home.

I sold 30 + Saiga .308 mags through here / NIW, and out of wrap for $12.50 - $15.00 each when I came across a stash at the shop and a stash at home, after a lot of people here were looking for them.

I also opened up thiss stash box:

For Sale:

(3) P.M.I. (Precision Mag Industries) Mini-14 30 round mags, blue finish, (These are the only good ones besides Ruger factory), New in the Wrap, $30.00 each.

(8) Butler Creek "Hot Lips" Ruger 10/22 25 round magazines, "smoke" color, New in the Wrap, $20.00 each.

(1) U.S.A. Brand Mini-30 magazine, 10 round, Nickel type finish, Great condition, no wrap, $10.00 shipped CONUS.

(3) AR15 mags, 30 rounders, feel like the weight of steel, matte gray finish, black followers, "Singapore" sticker on them, as new condition, no wrap, $10.00 each.

(10) Colt "pre-ban" 20 round Factory mags, Aluminum / aluminum follower, all are in good condition, some finish wear, but that's it, (Came packaged this way), $15.00 each

(15) 20 packs, new in the wrap 7.62x39mm stripper clips for SKS / AK, $5.00 for each 20 pack. Will bargain on the shipping to even out cost if you buy 5 or more 20 packs at a time.

(6) Bakelite .223 AK 30 round mags, as new condition, no wrap, $20.00 each.

Pics available on all items...

Let me know... PM or email...

-THS

(I'll put this list in the For Sale Forum)...

-THS

Edited by TheHomelandSoldier
When DTC says he will buy your product for $xx, he is definitely serious. I sold him a couple Saiga 12 mags a couple weeks ago. He is an A+ guy to deal with.

That is very kind of you wjm.

I have had a great time here on this forum. After a typical n00bie revolt at first. I have found the waters warming to me....(well....i did just pee in the pool...ahhh. :unsure: )

I have kinda been trying to buy these as I waited 3 years to buy a S-12. :unsure:

Hoping to get my 8rds from Oleg...But until I do. I probably won't be satisfied.

If anyone else here is interested in selling me 2 Round, 5 round, or the coveted 8 rounders....please let me know. drop me a pm.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.