Sign in to follow this  
bigdaddyrandall

ANY BODY GOT A GSG-22

IF you are referring to a GSG-5, a friend of mine has one and I shoot it as much as I can. It is fun, easy to wield, cheap to shoot, and it's accurate. :up:

I've been watching GunBroker for one. You can pick one up between $450 and $600 on there, cheaper if you really hawk the boards.

Mine will consistently put 10 rounds in a group under 1.5" at 50 yards with the IRON SIGHTS!!!

I put on a Bushnell Trophy red dot with the 4 different reticles... didnt make ANY difference... 1.5" groups - 10 rounds - 50 yards...

For the coolness factor they are great... :up:

( If you want a super accurate - "tack driving" 22LR rifle the GSG-5 is NOT IT... get a Ruger 10/22 and put a new barrel on it. I have a couple that will put 10 rounds in one jagged hole, small enough to fit under a dime at 50 yards... just a thought )

:smoke:

Mine will consistently put 10 rounds in a group under 1.5" at 50 yards with the IRON SIGHTS!!!

I put on a Bushnell Trophy red dot with the 4 different reticles... didnt make ANY difference... 1.5" groups - 10 rounds - 50 yards...

For the coolness factor they are great... :up:

( If you want a super accurate - "tack driving" 22LR rifle the GSG-5 is NOT IT... get a Ruger 10/22 and put a new barrel on it. I have a couple that will put 10 rounds in one jagged hole, small enough to fit under a dime at 50 yards... just a thought )

:smoke:

Thanks INDY i may take your advise, i know where there is a 10/22 with an arc angel stock set up on it looks nice plus you can buy a lot of different mags for it.

My buddy Steve has one, he loves it; he got the "rifle" version. I fired a guy's rifle version at the NRA range a few months ago, I'd buy one, if I wasn't obsessing over some C&R stuff right now.

I'll agree with IndyArms, if you want accuracy, get a nice bull barrel Ruger 10/22!