Recommended drums and costs..

Since I am a NooB here...can someone give me a rundown on the available drum mags...I see that a lot of you seem to like the MD drum...what about the Alliance? Are there others? What are the costs on them....are they "available" or do you have to get on a waiting list? Which one works the best? Any "FITTING" involved? I know these are probably stupid repeat question to most of you...please be kind to a NooB...thanks...Don

I went with the Md Arms drum it was 260 + shipping ,and it might need minor filing for it to fit . After reading AA was givin the boot off this site, And the AA drum I think is over $400 and then you have to send your gun to them and pay around $200 service for the drum to work.

Md has drums instock.

AA you have to wait .

In short, the fitting involves some very minor/minute filing for it to lock in place (if it doesn't out of the box). Just be careful to file a little then test, file a little then test.....till it locks in tight.

I see the MD20 as the obvious choice. It is pretty light weight for 20 round mag hanging off the shotgun. It is also an enclosed design. You can choose from three covers, two are transparent.

Make sure you have a clear understanding of were the correct area is that you need to remove the extra material to allow it to lock in before getting out the tools. Each gun is a little different. That is why he had the bodies molded with extra material. So the drums can be fitted to your particular guns. Without going that route, it would fit tight in some guns, and loose in others like the other mags.