I am needing a saiga 20 barrel - any ideas

Hello all!

I am needing to get a replacement barrel for my Saiga 20 gauge...length doesn't matter, as long as it's factory and has no issues...I have been unable to find one ...can anyone point me to one forsale?

thanks for any assistance ya'll offer!

1shootist

We're making a US-made barrel for the S-12, but there isn't enough demand for the 20ga to warrant producing them in quantity. If you send your barrel in we can machine you a new one, but it will be expensive (probably $300-350). The barrel profile is easy to do, its the machining at the back end of the barrel that is a PITA.

BTW, what is wrong with your current barrel?

Well Indy...it doesn't look like this guy is going to come back and make his second post, nor reply to the PM I sent him. Are you still interested in my barrel?

You can have it for FIVE MILLION DOLLARS!

:drevil:

J/K!

I'm sure we can work something out....

• 4 weeks later...

dang ya'll are brutal.....;-)

sorry , I've got a pretty sick son and haven't had the time to get on board here of late...my apology gents...

now to the issue at hand....I bought the shotgun from an leo buddy who shortened it to suit his needs at the time.....now it's mine and I want it factory length or as close to it as I can get because I more than likely will not keep it and I don't want there to be any questions or worries when I decide to trade or sell it...

thanks to everyone who chimed in!!

The "one post wonder" .....1shootist

I have a 22" full choke S-20 barrel I might could part with if the price was right.

What would be the "right price" ole buddy..ole pal...ole bestest friend of mine...:-)

1shootist

forgot to add.....The "one post wonder" 1shootist

Edited by 1shootist
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

We're making a US-made barrel for the S-12, but there isn't enough demand for the 20ga to warrant producing them in quantity. If you send your barrel in we can machine you a new one, but it will be expensive (probably $300-350). The barrel profile is easy to do, its the machining at the back end of the barrel that is a PITA.

BTW, what is wrong with your current barrel?

King A: I don't see who "We" is. I am interested in possibly obtaining a spare S-12 barrel. Can you provide a URL or something? Thx.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

ill take the short barrel off your hands if noone else has!

I'm not sure if you realize that this thread is three years old. The OP has a post count of three, all of which are in this thread. Just a guess, but I highly doubt he will add a reply to your offer.