lockgun.jpg

It did to Australian cops who found this steering wheel lock while searching 18-year-old Chad Hasting's car after they pulled him over. They called in backup and arrested him for possessing a gun.

Two more cops arrived in an unmarked car, and moments later, Chad Hastings was freed. According to Hastings, the arresting officer muttered, "Get a new steering wheel lock, it looks like a bloody gun," and told him he was a "a lucky boy," since "any other cop would have had you at gunpoint."

Original article

Edited by nalioth

Hmm, guess I gotta stop beating off the next time the blue & red light special pulls me over next time. :cryss:

And I could have sworn that very act has gotten me out of a ticket (or two?) in the past. :P

lockgun.jpg

It did to Australian cops who found this steering wheel lock while searching 18-year-old Chad Hasting's car after they pulled him over. They called in backup and arrested him for possessing a gun.

Two more cops arrived in an unmarked car, and moments later, Chad Hastings was freed. According to Hastings, the arresting officer muttered, "Get a new steering wheel lock, it looks like a bloody gun," and told him he was a "a lucky boy," since "any other cop would have had you at gunpoint."

Original article

Is that the full auto model?

Hmm, guess I gotta stop beating off the next time the blue & red light special pulls me over next time. :cryss:

And I could have sworn that very act has gotten me out of a ticket (or two?) in the past. :P

Thats funny...reminds me of Mad Sam DeStefano. When the law would visit him he would take his p**** out and play with it during the interview. He would not crack a smile or anything...acted like it was nothing at all. Can you imagine interviewing him. Good God! :cryss:

I stick up for LE when they make stupid mistakes because we all have from time to time but I don't think I'm going to defend this one. The LEO who misidentified this steering wheel lock as a firearm will never live this one down.

Edited by t165