• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

YES

I wouldn't say that. The FAL adapter works, I just haven't put enough rounds downrange to be sure it's worthy of my name. With ammo coming down and my new reloading setup, I might just be able to get it done this year. I will not produce it however, but I will publish the plans along with a full photo spread of step by step rifle mods. I was thinking about changing to AR-10 mags since they've come down. But the same changes to the rifle would be required as using the G3 mags which, IMO, is too much, unless you made it a permanent mod. If it was a permanent mod, I might as well use the G3's as they are much cheaper. I'll get started full bore on it again as soon as I get enough meat for the year. Don't want to scare away the deer! :D

Dead is a relative term...... When MSA gets caught up we will launch the .308 adapter. I will see it to production.

I wouldn't say that. The FAL adapter works, I just haven't put enough rounds downrange to be sure it's worthy of my name. With ammo coming down and my new reloading setup, I might just be able to get it done this year. I will not produce it however, but I will publish the plans along with a full photo spread of step by step rifle mods. I was thinking about changing to AR-10 mags since they've come down. But the same changes to the rifle would be required as using the G3 mags which, IMO, is too much, unless you made it a permanent mod. If it was a permanent mod, I might as well use the G3's as they are much cheaper. I'll get started full bore on it again as soon as I get enough meat for the year. Don't want to scare away the deer! :D

Thanks guys, us folks in the mag ban states are patiently waiting.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...