Saiga .308 Mag Adapter

Not filing a provisional as it was a waste of money with the attorney...... I have another meeting lined up and hope to clear this away on this visit. Biggest issue is verbage, need to make sure it covers everything I am needing without exposing anything.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not filing a provisional as it was a waste of money with the attorney...... I have another meeting lined up and hope to clear this away on this visit. Biggest issue is verbage, need to make sure it covers everything I am needing without exposing anything.

Nathan, take your time to do it right

we wouldn't want you accidently exposing anything :oops:

Cheers,

Harv

Soon, real soon............ Patent stuff is done. :smoke:

I have one variation to try before releasing it to all of you. After that you all can go ape-shit.....

Nathan - u r such a supertease!!!!! :P

The word patience has no meaning for me anymore - I am just simply dead inside. :beaten:

I have one variation to try before releasing it to all of you. After that you all can go ape-shit.....

That guy staring at you the other day, that was me. I've found you and I'm going to keep following you around and staring until you release this... whatever it is. :ph34r:

Edited by Paladin
That guy you staring at you the other day, that was me. I've found you and I'm going to keep following you around and staring until you release this... whatever it is. :ph34r:

LOL... so now that the patent is in, and I've got my rifle, can you at LEAST tell me what kind of mags I should be stocking up on?

Edited by JulianH

That guy you staring at you the other day, that was me. I've found you and I'm going to keep following you around and staring until you release this... whatever it is. :ph34r:

That's OK, I will start setting up the boobies trap.........

Well, I'm not waiting any longer, going to just buy what mags are avalible now. Maybe by next year you'll actually have a real product to sell. :deadhorse:

Wow, you really told me.......... :up: Let me go rush something to market so it can blow your face off when it fails........... :rolleyes:

:smoke:

That guy staring at you the other day, that was me. I've found you and I'm going to keep following you around and staring until you release this... whatever it is. :ph34r:

That's OK, I will start setting up the boobies trap.........

That guy you saw staring at that chicks boobies the other day, that was me. But as soon as I'm done staring at her I'm coming back to stare at you again. :ph34r:

PS- I waited over a year for my drum, and after seeing all the new products coming out for the Saiga's I'm just happy there are so many people designing things for them now.

Wow, you really told me.......... :up: Let me go rush something to market so it can blow your face off when it fails........... :rolleyes:

:smoke:

That was freaking funny Nathan!

However just FYI I am watching this thread as well. If someone would point out where all the boobies are I would watch them instead.

Seems the least you could do is post some pictures of progress or maybe say what it is your building..

Oh well off to load up some of my steel 20s for the range tomorrow :haha: Probably slap on the bumpfire stock and see if I can hang on for the ride.

(sorry have to rub it in sometimes)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, it looks like he's still got a lot of catching up to do, so patience is still required. I am also eagerly awaiting news on this front, and a buddy of mine is literally holding off on a purchase of a .308 until the news and product become available. But we've waited this long, a little more time won't matter one way or the other.

• 5 weeks later...

Sure Fire ignored problems with my 5 paperweights. Been couple years now, so Darth I'm sure they have been improved. A snap on adapter for Fal or other easily available mag would be great. Will be glad when it's available. I'm satisfied with my FBMG's and CSPECS metal. Just that those of us who have M1A's or Fals would feel great utilizing those mags more. :smoke: