What scares me about this is that LEOs won't be able to AFFORD to tell Napolitano to go fuck herself.

They have bills. They have mortgages and car payments and families to support.

The economy sucks and there aren't just a shit load of good jobs out there.

I saw thousands of USAF officers submit to BULLSHIT policies handed down from numb-nuts commanders.

I saw thousands of airline pilots submit to BULLSHIT policies handed down from incompetent management and union-thug bosses.

Many times it doesn't come down to what's right and what's wrong.

Most people can't afford to tell the idiots up the ladder to fuck off.

I doubt it will boil down to what's constitutional and what's not.

It's going to boil down to the fact that few if any LEOs are in a position to resign over this shit.

Napolitano and Obama are the radical extremists here, not conservatives.

All I can hope is that Napolitano continues her role as a do-nothing bulldyke that she started as governor here in AZ. How the fuck she got re-elected here is a mystery. Then again, she has a friend in "la gente" because she doesn't do jack-shit about immigration.

Bounce 12, you are right. And the govment WANTS people to keep spending and go deeper in debt, because they are easier to control that way. Recession?!!? Hell, we'll just print more money and SPEND and BORROW our way out of it! I've got 3 nephews that are Eagle Scouts. The last one just had his ceremony about 2 weeks ago. I was happy for him and told him congrats, but unfortunately, now you are the enemy and the feds consider you a potential terrorist. How the hell does something like that happen?

Bounce 12, you are right. And the govment WANTS people to keep spending and go deeper in debt, because they are easier to control that way. Recession?!!? Hell, we'll just print more money and SPEND and BORROW our way out of it! I've got 3 nephews that are Eagle Scouts. The last one just had his ceremony about 2 weeks ago. I was happy for him and told him congrats, but unfortunately, now you are the enemy and the feds consider you a potential terrorist. How the hell does something like that happen?

It's incrementalism pure and simple (both on the personal and federal level).

Think about this: A couple of young upward professionals meet, fall in love, get married and life is grand. Two can live together nearly as cheaply as one, so now that they are living together with two incomes they are on cloud nine. They have plenty of cash and no problems. Then, they buy a new house, two new cars, furniture, etc. The bills start to mount as first baby comes. Then, the bills really start to pile up. Pretty soon, their finances are stretched beyond the breaking point and they have no time for anything besides work. They are time broke as well.

How did they go from plenty of cash to being buried under a mountain of bills so effortlessly and so fast? Now they have to have BOTH incomes just to make it and they become Stanley Johnson:

Incrementalism has caused the same problems with the government.

The federal government started off as something akin to a single cell amoeba. It was nothing and it was expressly supposed to stay that way. The Bill of Rights was designed to tell the government what it CAN NOT DO.

Now, it has grown (little by little) to the point it is a fucking monster and it is fighting for its own life. The federal government is, in and of itself, "paranoid."

Look at that shit in DHS policy for Christ's sake!

That is an EDICT, not a policy from a sane government that understands its purpose in life is to serve the people.

The federal government was never supposed to have a life. It was supposed to do next to nothing.

Little by little, slowly but surely, it grew and it grew and it grew. Now it THINKS it's boss. It has grabbed too much power and it THINKS the people exist to serve IT. It considers the people to be a THREAT and it doesn't understand that its entire existence is to serve the people.

Like I said in another post. It has become a cancer, it doesn't SERVE us - it feeds off of us, and as it's happened 100% of the time throughout human history, it chokes off its own economic engine.

That's already happened here. The next step (which we are in right now) is where it arrogantly says, "We don't need no stinkin' economic engine. We'll just print our own money."

There's a reason counterfeiting is illegal. Counterfeiting is essentially what the government is doing right now. It will destroy the value of the currency. We haven't seen that happen yet because the money hasn't begun circulating (the recession has slowed the velocity of money). Eventually it will, however. We are headed down a VERY painful path and right now, I don't see that there is ANY WAY of avoiding it.

:ded:

Edited by Bounce12

This is really scary. The only reason why people are stockpiling guns and ammo is that they want to get the stuff before its banned, or before prices increase further. Same thing happened under Clinton. Its like the stock market. Its an emotional response to the change in leadership and the belief that you better get it before you cannot.

What is wrong with a state making the laws for its citizens granted under the constitution instead of expanding the control of the fed? The Civil war was as much about the belief that state rights should be respected over federalism as it was about slavery. We have the right to disagree with each other, move to places that have people of similar beliefs, and that is what makes this country the best in the world. There is a place for every belief. Dissent with the government does not make you a danger, it makes you a patriot. It means you are actually watching and reading between the lines of what is going on.

This is the very reason why the second amendment exists. When your government becomes a tyrant, the people can band together and change it. We the people can fight for change in elections. We can protest in the streets. Just don't go kill each other in the process. Respect the democratic process and accept what the people choose, and move to a state where the majority sees it the way you do. Then everything is peachy- checks and balances.

Only in this country with this leadership would we consider our heros returning from war to be potential "terrorists"! It makes me laugh that we obviously know that there are concerns about illegal immigration, increasing federal power, restrictions on firearms, abortion and loss of U.S. sovereignty and these are not viewed as real problems this country faces by the left-wing extremists but a reason for the "radical righ-wing extremists" to create terrorist cells??? Its not just conservatives who have a problem with they direction this country is going, its many different people from many walks of life. Hopefully this country gets its head screwed on right before we completely destroy the values that this country was founded on.

When I saw this photo of her I thought, "Hang some glasses on her and she could pass for Dr. Strangelove. Put a mustache on her and she's Mandrake.

400px-3SellersRoles.jpg

jhs.jpg

Edited by Bounce12
Hey sacsucks...

Does your moniker refer to "SAC" as in the "Strategic Air Command?"

LOL

I've heard that SAC did indeed suck!

SAC (and it's successor ACC) wasn't all that great for sure. PACAF was much better IMHO. Good to see other AF vets in here Bounce!

sorry for the hijack BTW.....

Hey sacsucks...

LOL

SAC (and it's successor ACC) wasn't all that great for sure. PACAF was much better IMHO. Good to see other AF vets in here Bounce!

I was a USAFE puke. A lot on my homies wound up at "The Kun."

What did you do in PACAF?

Bounce,

You're the first to pick up on it....;-) Im not military but have worked with them from a contractor standpoint and the paperwork is unbelievable.....

I knew what it was since they used to be stationed in my state. I just didn't know why you had the sucks part. I'm not military either.

Has she responded yet? I thought she was going to comment on it earlier but missed it. I heard these reports (right and left) were both ordered under Bush. But it's clear who wrote them. I think the vets have every right to be pissed off. Just because of one nut job you can't lump them all into some broad stereotype. It's insulting, and if these people had a lick of common sense it'd show them part of the problem. These are the guys who love our Country the most, they're the ones actually putting their life on the line for it. And they can't get the benefit of the doubt.

There is nothing wrong with the government ordering a report on right wing, and left wing extremists. You've just got to read the thing to understand how completely f'd up this one is tho. You'd think ordering a report from DHS you'd get something without party politics entwined in it, lol.

Nevermind, I looked it up. She responded today and stands by it. What a shock.

Edited by Wotan1105
The Vets are really pissed. This bitch needs to resign.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/a...wing-extremism/

Yakdung

Resign???

LOL

Naw, that would be "real world" stuff.

We're in the Twilight Zone now. Radical extremists get PROMOTED for putting out policy like this!

She's on the political fast track UPWARD.

I take back what I said about them resembling butch lesbians, that might offend. They resemble trolls the more I think about it. Lots of bridges in DC.

Definitely living in a twilight zone, or Planet Blago. Where else could someone sell a senate seat, fn Burris bought it LOL, get impeached, and sign on for a NBC reality show.

The Vets are really pissed. This bitch needs to resign.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/a...wing-extremism/

Yakdung

After reading her list of items that put someone on the "watch list," I feel like I should tune in to America's Most Wanted to see how the investigation on me is going.

Edited by Bounce12
Hey sacsucks...

LOL

I was a USAFE puke. A lot on my homies wound up at "The Kun."

What did you do in PACAF?

EOD out at Kadena. 18th CSW

The Vets need march on to her office and tea bag this screwball.

Yakdung

The nightmare that won't end. Did you see this?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30238492/

They really are intercepting private communications - apparently, more than they're legally allowed to. They say it was "unintentional."

Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

And another thing... Does is strike you as weird that the Obama admin has changed the term "TERRORISM" to "overseas contingency" where it comes to al Qaeda, but the DHS edict is wary of conservatives because of the possilbe DOMESTIC TERROR THREAT we pose?

Hmmmmm.....