Best quad rail handguard for my Saiga?

Ok, so I'm exploring new options for a quad-rail handguard for my Saiga 7.62. I like the one on there now (Galil style with tapco rail kit--see pic), but I want more rail space. It's totally unconverted (I'll do it some day, but I don't really see the need to cut a bunch of holes in my gun just so I can move the trigger assembly 1 inch), so I'll need something that is usable with a stock Saiga Sporter. I'm looking for something in the 70 dollar range. Any suggestions?? Thanks, I'm new to this forum, and it's totally awesome!!

Ok, for some reason the forum is being gay and I can't upload the pic of my Saiga so here it is: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e236/Sna...yofSDC10453.jpg

Edited by Bizzarolibe
Ok, so I'm exploring new options for a quad-rail handguard for my Saiga 7.62. I like the one on there now (Galil style with tapco rail kit--see pic), but I want more rail space. It's totally unconverted (I'll do it some day, but I don't really see the need to cut a bunch of holes in my gun just so I can move the trigger assembly 1 inch), so I'll need something that is usable with a stock Saiga Sporter. I'm looking for something in the 70 dollar range. Any suggestions?? Thanks, I'm new to this forum, and it's totally awesome!!

Ok, for some reason the forum is being gay and I can't upload the pic of my Saiga so here it is: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e236/Sna...yofSDC10453.jpg

you dont see the need to convert the gun because you must have never fired a converted saiga... the weapon feels one million times better after the conversion and the trigger pull is SO much nicer.. theres a reason countless saiga owners do this mod.. and the reason has next to nothing to do with looks...

as far as a rail system for $70 some people on this site recently got the new UTG (i think thats what its called) for about $80... i have the ultimak one and LOVE it but it cost a lot more than that..

this is my weapon with the ultimak

in the picture it just has rail covers over the rail...

ultimakace1lp9.jpg

i see, i wasnt sure if the notch running down the length of the top allowed co-witness

i just dont find the ultimak aesthetically pleasing to my eyeball, but at least you can co-witness.

I find the the UTG to be unappealing as well as its lack of co-witness.