• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so I'm heavily tempted to buy 1k Wolf MC HP from Widener's for ~$335, (including shipping), they have it in stock currently.

Has anyone else found any better online deals on 7.62x39 ammo? I haven't found any. Sure, I could go on the waiting list at Cabela's for ~$16 less, and get my ammo in August or so.. not really worth it imo. I'm looking for any deals that are truly better... especially if they involve Barnaul ammo, which is definitely cleaner than Wolf.

Anyone..?

I've never personally done business with them, but I know Palmetto State Armory is supposed to have both Brown Bear and Silver Bear in stock in 7.62x39.(.223 also for BB). I actually have placed an order but not received any shipping confirmation yet. The Brown Bear is $150+$12 shipping so it would be like $324 for 1,000 rounds/shipped.

Barnaul (Russian) 7.62x39 123 grain Soft Point, 500 rds Steel Case. ***This is a delivered Price to Your Door!!!*** $189.00

From Peach State Guns. Also have some egyption ammo for 799.00/2000 round crate delivered to your door (berdan)

will also do 1000 for 399.50 delivered to your door.

Also have some of the yugo surplus on the way. If anyone is interested?? Please PM me or post here and I will respond shortly.

We also have 7.62x54, .223, .45 acp, and 9mm in stock as well (.380 and 40 on the way)

saiga12 coupon applies which is saiga12-1 for addional 5.00 off. (I know its not much but every bit counts)

thanks,

Jeremy

www.peachstateguns.com

Barnaul (Russian) 7.62x39 123 grain Soft Point, 500 rds Steel Case. ***This is a delivered Price to Your Door!!!*** $189.00

From Peach State Guns. Also have some egyption ammo for 799.00/2000 round crate delivered to your door (berdan)

will also do 1000 for 399.50 delivered to your door.

UPDATE: Sunday

classicarms has wolf (Russian)1000 packs for 29 cents a round ($299.95 per 1k). Sportsmans guide has Egyptian for 35 cents a round (500 for $174.97)

Just as a warning to you guys, that Egyptian stuff floating around (I got 1000rds from 2nd Ammendment sports) is pretty bad. Lots of misfires and the worst accuracy I have seen. My cousin also bought some from CTD that they claimed was non-corrosive, yet they failed the nail test and are indeed corrosive. At those prices, buy commie comblock comercial ammo instead. The Egyptian stuff is even a step down from hot-shot ammo!

Cabelas site to store pick up is the best I have found, thats if you live close to a cabelas. It's worth the wait unless you have no ammo.

I have no ammo and cabelas is seriously pissing me off... would be one thing to tell me it'll be 3 months, but they keep giving me a date, then on that day they inform me it'll be another month....

check this out, wolf tins 148 dollars, 640 count, 138 if you use the coupon below

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/640-...485398&pn=1

use this 10 dollar off coupon, sg234

We're sorry, this item (Product: 640 rds. 7.62x39 122 Gr. FMJ Ammo (WSHT8-92750)) is not currently in stock. This backordered item will be delivered as soon as we get new stock in our warehouse. You will not be billed until the item is shipped.

This item is expected at Sportsman's Guide on August 24, 2009.

If you do not want to order this item, please remove the item from your Shopping Cart.

You wish. Expected August 24.

Can you people stop this spam?

Just as a warning to you guys, that Egyptian stuff floating around (I got 1000rds from 2nd Ammendment sports) is pretty bad. Lots of misfires and the worst accuracy I have seen. My cousin also bought some from CTD that they claimed was non-corrosive, yet they failed the nail test and are indeed corrosive. At those prices, buy commie comblock comercial ammo instead. The Egyptian stuff is even a step down from hot-shot ammo!

There was some bad egyption ammo that got loose. Have your cousin to check the lot #. If the crates were painted black or had a red/blue triangle on them then it was a bad lot. The egyption that I have has been really good.

Last month I order 1000 rounds of Wolf from SG ($212 shipped) and they told me it was backordered until September, which was fine, I can wait for a decent deal, and I'm not shooting it, just sitting on it, so it didn't really matter. But then I got an email from them early last week, and UPS brought it by on friday.

Last month I order 1000 rounds of Wolf from SG ($212 shipped) and they told me it was backordered until September, which was fine, I can wait for a decent deal, and I'm not shooting it, just sitting on it, so it didn't really matter. But then I got an email from them early last week, and UPS brought it by on friday.

I ordered mine last month too, and they said back ordered till late august, now have changed till late sept.

There was some bad egyption ammo that got loose. Have your cousin to check the lot #. If the crates were painted black or had a red/blue triangle on them then it was a bad lot. The egyption that I have has been really good.

My stuff is the blueish box with Arabic writing. My cousins stuff is the white box with Arabic writing. I forgot to mention, the white box stuff has also seen a couple of squibs. BE CAREFUL!

You might try looking at AuctionArms.com and GunBroker.com. I've just seen x 39 there for $0.25/rd from some sellers.

JCS44

Im not calling you a lier bro, but Gunbroker hasn't had an auction close at :dollar: .25 a round for a long, long time. Maybe you saw an auction that was still active.

You might try looking at AuctionArms.com and GunBroker.com. I've just seen x 39 there for $0.25/rd from some sellers.

JCS44

Im not calling you a lier bro, but Gunbroker hasn't had an auction close at :dollar: .25 a round for a long, long time. Maybe you saw an auction that was still active.

Sportsman's Guide sent me repeated shipping delays, which I didn't mind. Then, they canceled my backorder- I replied the next day but they said it was too long. I think their price went up and they didn't want to honor my purchase price. I canceled my membership- kick 'em to the curb. Just remember who these merchants are when everything returns to normal. I know who'll get my business- and who won't!

I went through the exact same bullshit with those assholes. I was locked in at $208.00 per 1000 x-4 cases(Wolf) with free shipping back last December, and played the "continual backorder" game, only to find out I was one day late after their "must respond to keep item on backorder" request. After some heated venting on my part, the gal on the other end asked "What do you want me to do?". I told her I wanted any other form of 7.62x39mm ammo in its place, for the same price. She put me on hold, then told me she was "advised" that she couldn't do it. I told her it was just one day past the deadline of keeping me on the "back-ordered" list, and wanted to get back on. She again put me on hold, then, once again informed me that she was "advised" that she couldn't do it. She also told me that they wern't expecting any more Wolf ammo anymore. She then offered me a $10.00 off my next purchase coupon, which as far as I was concerned, she could have shoved up her ass! I demanded my membership refund, which I haven't yet gotten, that she said would be credited back to my account. I was really pissed.

I never had any problems with Sportsmansguide up til then. Now I rate them right under CTD.

I went through the exact same bullshit with those assholes. I was locked in at $208.00 per 1000 x-4 cases(Wolf) with free shipping back last December, and played the "continual backorder" game, only to find out I was one day late after their "must respond to keep item on backorder" request. After some heated venting on my part, the gal on the other end asked "What do you want me to do?". I told her I wanted any other form of 7.62x39mm ammo in its place, for the same price. She put me on hold, then told me she was "advised" that she couldn't do it. I told her it was just one day past the deadline of keeping me on the "back-ordered" list, and wanted to get back on. She again put me on hold, then, once again informed me that she was "advised" that she couldn't do it. She also told me that they wern't expecting any more Wolf ammo anymore. She then offered me a $10.00 off my next purchase coupon, which as far as I was concerned, she could have shoved up her ass! I demanded my membership refund, which I haven't yet gotten, that she said would be credited back to my account. I was really pissed.

I never had any problems with Sportsmansguide up til then. Now I rate them right under CTD.

Report them to the Better Business Bureau. I had an issue with the blue and yellow big box electronics retailer not honoring a mail in rebate. a week after I filed the report with BBB I received a phone call to apologize and a check for the rebate.

FWIW, Wideners has some Wolf Black Box HP and Mil Classic HP & FMJ available at 30.5 cents a round.... Not cheap, I know, but a place to go if you're getting desperate.

Other than 2 grains of bullet weight (and the box), what's the difference between Wolf Black Box and Mil Classic?

Bob

aimsurplus has 1000 wolf mc for $269 and 500 brown bear for $134.

Looks like prices are beging to stabalize.

Maybe.. maybe not. A lot of sites like SG that previously had 7.62 at ~$0.24 per round are now up to ~$0.31 per round. We'll see.

In the meantime, thanks for the heads-up on the aim deals.

I found 1k rounds of Fiocchi 762x39 at my local gun store for 400$... I don't own a gun in that caliber tho :( was very disappointed... that's primo ammo for a decent price these days. Lol anyone wanna trade me a 30-06 Remington 700 for a Saiga 762x39? :P

I don't deal with Sportsmans Guide at all anymore, bad customer service and too much trying to upsell crap if you are unfortunate enough to call them. I'd rather deal with smaller outfits than deal with them again. They're too much like walmart for my taste, all that chinese knock-off garbage, just like cheaper-than-dirt, bleh.