I never said you were, or any other mod. All I know is after three times complaining in the vendor forum about it and still nothing's been done, I thought it would be a good thing to add to the "to do" list. When I was a mod here I took it upon myself to listen to all member's and vendor's probs they were having, and make sure the message got delivered to where it needed to go. Maybe I posted in the wrong thread and should have put it in Evl's thread instead.

It isn't like it's some trivial little personal issue with me. It effects the entire forum.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about re-labeling the General Discussion - "Any topic is welcome here", to something to the effect of, "General Discussion - Any topic not covered by the other sub-forums"? It seems like it is th

Where, I ask you, "Where is the Dislike button?"     I can only Like so much.

I'd like to be able to "like" moderator posts. I'm not suggesting that they should be able to "like" users for obvious reasons, but what harm would it cause for us to simply state our agreement to the

Posted Images

PM's not working? I mean, that's the same way I get a hold of max. Our access to do so is on par, I'd say...

tell ya what, I'll RAP your previous post and send max a PM personally saying that you want your biz info updated and even tag you in the PM.. If that don't work, here is their PH# in case you don't have it... 1 404 987 0707

• 2 months later...

Clicking the "The OTHER sections we all have to have" tree link (the first line of text in white background right under the Members/Forum/Gallery/etc) while in Political results in "Oops! Something went wrong! The topic filter settings you submitted are not valid. Please go back and reset your topic filter settings."

Is this something I have set wrong or is this an error on the forum? It seems to work fine for me in other areas (Saiga Shotguns for instance)

• 3 weeks later...

Just a suggestion, but looking at the pinned topics, some were started 8-10 years ago, with no updated entries in 1 1/2-2 years. Maybe some of that could get cleaned out? I mean some have links that are not even functional anymore. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 2

Clicking the "The OTHER sections we all have to have" tree link (the first line of text in white background right under the Members/Forum/Gallery/etc) while in Political results in "Oops! Something went wrong! The topic filter settings you submitted are not valid. Please go back and reset your topic filter settings."

Is this something I have set wrong or is this an error on the forum? It seems to work fine for me in other areas (Saiga Shotguns for instance)

This still doesn't work, btw.