WTS- AK Receivers blocks and & Pig nose stock adapters

ONE ACE RECIEVER BLOCK AND BOTH PIG NOSE ADAPTERS ARE SOLD PENDING FUNDS

ONE ACE RECIEVER BLOCK STILL FOR SALE $25.00 shipped

The top two are brand NEW Black Jack Buffers AR-15 to AK 47 butt stock adapters $10.00 each shipped

Bottom two are NEW AK 47 Universal Receiver Blocks for stamped Receivers with sling loops and all screws

$25.00 each Shipped

The two on the right are NEW "Pig nose" stock adapters for AR style stocks these work with the above receiver blocks

$12.00 each shipped

MONEY ORDERS ONLY PLEASE.

post-17729-1239939327_thumb.jpg

Edited by vermontmadman
I'm interested in one of the pignose adapters, do you have any feedback on another site? 7 posts and they're all WTS ads.

I have posted on here over the last year or so under VTSLATEMAN or SLATEMAN but my old computer crashed with all my stuff and info on it so I had to start over and had to buy a new computer. I built both of my saigas a 223 and 308 from all the info and help from this site. I am on other sites but they are all from my vermont slate roofing business. I could post it on ebay I just set up an account there to sell. I am not out to get anyone just trying to clean out some of my gun room. I am willing to do what ever to show that all is good.

I'm interested in one of the pignose adapters, do you have any feedback on another site? 7 posts and they're all WTS ads.

I have posted on here over the last year or so under VTSLATEMAN or SLATEMAN but my old computer crashed with all my stuff and info on it so I had to start over and had to buy a new computer. I built both of my saigas a 223 and 308 from all the info and help from this site. I am on other sites but they are all from my vermont slate roofing business. I could post it on ebay I just set up an account there to sell. I am not out to get anyone just trying to clean out some of my gun room. I am willing to do what ever to show that all is good.

I'll take a pignose adapter. PM your info and I will get it out ASAP.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.