WTS AK Quad rail,AK Galil style HG Rail sets,weaver Tactical rings

1ST item - NEW Tufforce AK tactical quad rail with all hardware(this is not plastic) will not fit the 308 SAIGA without alot of work."I have done it trust me it sucks"

$35.00 shipped O/B

2ND items - Brand NEW unopened 3 packs of AK Galil style handguard rail set with drill bit. $10.00 each shipped or $20.00 for all three.

3RD item- Brand NEW unopened Weaver Tactical scope rings, 30mm. 6 hole caps,3 on each side of cap. height is (high) fits up to a 44mm OBJ lens. black matte color with cross lock bars design and quick detach knobs. $25.00 shipped.

4TH item- The bottom to a tapco handgaurd, Galil stlye I think with rail. Free if you pay the shipping $5.00

Please ignore last item it is the bottom plug to one of the pistol grips.

post-17729-1239941605_thumb.jpg

1ST item - NEW Tufforce AK tactical quad rail with all hardware(this is not plastic) will not fit the 308 SAIGA without alot of work."I have done it trust me it sucks"

$35.00 shipped O/B

2ND items - Brand NEW unopened 3 packs of AK Galil style handguard rail set with drill bit. $10.00 each shipped or $20.00 for all three.

3RD item- Brand NEW unopened Weaver Tactical scope rings, 30mm. 6 hole caps,3 on each side of cap. height is (high) fits up to a 44mm OBJ lens. black matte color with cross lock bars design and quick detach knobs. $25.00 shipped.

4TH item- The bottom to a tapco handgaurd, Galil stlye I think with rail. Free if you pay the shipping $5.00

Please ignore last item it is the bottom plug to one of the pistol grips.

I've very interested in the quadrail hand guard. If I can get more images of it I'll probably take it. Where was it made? Need more pics of how it attaches as I am not going to install a hand guard retainer. However I have got a standard AK gas tube. More images please and put me first in line for it.

Thank you,

Merritt

SGT USMC vet.

Edited by usmc_mwroseberry

Here are some more photos. I have the same one on my AK but mine is made by UTG/leapers, You could email them and tell them you have one of there but lost the installation instructions they would send it to you or it might be on there website. They are really easy to put on. I will look and see if i can find the instructions to mine

The rail splits in half as you can see, the half metal loops go in side the bottom part of the rail (if you need them) they go right where i set them in the picture but inside the lower rail, front and back. I just set it on top to show you. the half metal loops go to the bottom of the barrell hook with screws when you put the top on. it also comes with shims that go in between the back of the rail and the bottom front of the reciever if need. Hopefully this is not to confusing. The rail is made out of aluminium I bought it for my saiga 308 but did not fit.

post-17729-1240005949_thumb.jpg

post-17729-1240005982_thumb.jpg

post-17729-1240006354_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

$35.00 shipped O/B

- Item #1: Will it fit the Saiga 7.62x39? If it's not sold yet, I will buy it.

- Item #4: Not sure what "The bottom to a tapco handgaurd" mean ... Will it work with this?

Is Paypal ok? Sending PM.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.