Price Lowered

I have 3 s12s that have to go. I want $950 each. The two converted ones have all original paperwork and come with the 5 round mag. I also have 2 Russian 8rnders and the clear 10rnd AGP. If you buy a gun you can get an 8 rnder for $100 otherwise I want $150 shipped. The unconverted 12 is an older EAA one with a poly choke. I can also send the sporterized stock if you want it. Shipping is only included for the $150 price on the Russian mags. Both of the converted guns are identical except one handguard is vented by myself.

SANY0209.jpg

saiga12.jpg

SANY0211.jpg

DSC_0222-1.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

Edited by adavid02
  • 3 weeks later...
Price Lowered

I have 3 s12s that have to go. I want $950 each. The two converted ones have all original paperwork and come with the 5 round mag. I also have 2 Russian 8rnders and the clear 10rnd AGP. If you buy a gun you can get an 8 rnder for $100 otherwise I want $150 shipped. The unconverted 12 is an older EAA one with a poly choke. I can also send the sporterized stock if you want it. Shipping is only included for the $150 price on the Russian mags. Both of the converted guns are identical except one handguard is vented by myself.

SANY0209.jpg

saiga12.jpg

SANY0211.jpg

DSC_0222-1.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

What state are you located in?

I am in Ga

Price Lowered

SANY0209.jpg

saiga12.jpg

SANY0211.jpg

DSC_0222-1.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

What state are you located in?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.