Wanting to sell my armor. Includes two Level III Ceramic plates. Size large. Made in 2004. Plates are in excellent condition. Plate carrier is made by CTD. Asking $400.00 shipped for everything.

]

Edited by Ryan
How are the vests sized?? Is size large for the vest the same as if you wear a large shirt??

The carrier is not sized. It is fully adjustable.

I wear 2xl in shirts will it go that big what does level three block for calibers

How are the vests sized?? Is size large for the vest the same as if you wear a large shirt??

The carrier is not sized. It is fully adjustable.

I wear 2xl in shirts will it go that big what does level three block for calibers

I am 6'2" and 190 lbs. I wear an XL shirt, and it fits me well with Lots of room to adjust.

The plates are labled 7.62mm m80 ball protection.

Edited by Ryan

I have a 40" waist and about a 46-47" chest. I normally wear an XL in a T-shirt, sometimes a 2XL if they're 100% cotton and shrink. I'm interested in this, but I'm not sure if it would actually fit me well enough. I suspect I'd probably need an XL, but it depends on how it's cut.

Corbin

I have a 40" waist and about a 46-47" chest. I normally wear an XL in a T-shirt, sometimes a 2XL if they're 100% cotton and shrink. I'm interested in this, but I'm not sure if it would actually fit me well enough. I suspect I'd probably need an XL, but it depends on how it's cut.

Corbin

Like I said, the plate carrier itself is not sized. I am slightly smaller than you, but I wear it adjusted about as small as it will go. I would imagine it would fit you fine.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.