a question on a swap barrel saiga

Ok, here we go. Replacement barrels are in the works, a pull pin barrel release has been done. It seems that the only thing preventing a interchangeable barrel system is the gas system. I figure that the tube would be a secondary consideration with the front gas block being the primary. Does anyone have a possible price point for the production of the front gas block? How about installing a means of quickly removing the barrel? The second part of this question is would anyone want a swap barrel saiga at that price? I have seen a few posts which helped generate new products, I thought this might at least start a discussion.

I was hoping for someone to anwser "I could make those for X dollars" thus, starting the discussion of weather or not there was sufficent demand for the product at that price. The same for the take down mod. I realize that I have pooled the accomplishments of several different people, I am just trying to get a feel for 1. How much a swap system would cost and 2. Would enough people be willing to pay that cost to make it a viable product. There have been a couple of products that are not being made anymore due to a lack of demand.

Might not be understanding right... but for the front gas block, couldn't one be made like the one on an AR? Where it just slides over the barrel to the gas ports and then set screws lock it into place? That way the gas block would be easily removed in a barrel swap situation.

Edited by gkcf