Bob Ash had a fine thread called "my Sincere Wish". It started to get a little off topic though, but one of the forks in the road it took was the naming of our shotties. I really liked that idea so decided to start a seperate thread with just that. I'll kick it off with mine. Col. Ninotchka, because she's a beauty and kicks some serious butt! Col. Ninotchka was the Russian beauty on the T.V. show G.L.O.W. - Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling. It came out in the 80's and was actually thought up by Sylvester Stallone's mom! lol. Anyway, the name is fitting for my S12, because I had quite a crush on the Roosky wrestler. What have you named yours and why? :smoke::wub:

Good idea for a thread but shouldn't it include pics?

The one in my avatar, my fave, I named it the AKS-12, because it was the first S-12 in the States to sport real AK wood furniture and actually look like a real AK. :super:

post-1293-1240249092_thumb.jpg

The closest thing before that, and the very 1st S-12 I ever saw or handled that looked like an AK, was Tom Cole's select fire S-12 modeled after an AMD-65. I also coined the name for that one...appropriately named "The Beast". :devil:

post-1293-1240249143_thumb.jpg

My other main S-12 (converted one) is called "Blackie"....just because it's my evil black one. :anger:

post-1293-1240249491_thumb.jpg

:smoke:

The closest thing before that, and the very 1st S-12 I ever saw or handled that looked like an AK, was Tom Cole's select fire S-12 modeled after an AMD-65. I also coined the name for that one...appropriately named "The Beast". :devil:

post-1293-1240249143_thumb.jpg

I also call mine The Beast, because it's a 666 serial numbered gun and has 666 stamped all over it :devil: not picture worthy yet, though...

All of my guns have the same name. "get the fuck off my property".

:)

Seriously, the only gun I named was one of Tom's SBS conversions he did for himself, and I named it "the green meanie".

I never actually named any of my guns. But I've called them things, joking around.

"Black Death", "The New York Problem Solver" :lol: , "The Bitch" (from the movie; Training Day) and "Nastya" (I kept getting random texts on my cell, from a girl with that name, right around the time I finished converting my S12. I have no idea who she is/was, but the named sounded fitting for a Russian gun).

IMG_3286.jpg

22_shooter, WTF???

That's plinking ammo.

That's exactly what my S12 is for...........plinking.

OK, sorry.

I had "zombies" in mind when I got mine.

You just can't have too much firepower when zombies are involved.

I don't think plinking ammo affects them at all.