Talk me out of a fast fire

I've had no luck with the Burris fastfire. Hard to sight in, blinking on and off were some of the problems I had. I put one I had laying around in my spairs on my conversion and took it off the next day. IMO spend the extra money. I myself went with a c-more railway.

As far as the rail, I went with the ultimak. Had to do some mods to make it fit but its rock solid.

Matt

Am I wasting my money? should i spend the extra $150 on a Dr optic / trijicon?

Also, ultimak rail or a mount it in the rear dovetail? Rear dovetail seems cheesy.

My buddy had the Docter on a topcover mount on his micro uzi...it didn't last 500rds

Buy an Aimpoint H1/T1 or even the Bushnell clone with the lifetime warranty and you will get a lot more service life

On and off problems after firing a couple of rounds. I would buy a Dr. instead.

I suppose some of them work and some don't. Maybe you'll get lucky and get one that works like Paladin's....then you'll be all set.....or you could get one like mine and be fucked.

Tony

Am I wasting my money? should i spend the extra $150 on a Dr optic / trijicon?

Also, ultimak rail or a mount it in the rear dovetail? Rear dovetail seems cheesy.

My buddy had the Docter on a topcover mount on his micro uzi...it didn't last 500rds

Buy an Aimpoint H1/T1 or even the Bushnell clone with the lifetime warranty and you will get a lot more service life

I've told myself as soon as the FastFire dies I'm getting a T1, but at $550+ it's gonna hurt. :cryss:

I'm using a FF on my S12. You have to unlock the locking screws to "Sight" it in. If you turn the windage/elevation with the lock screws on, you're not gonna get anywhere... Don't ask me how I know :blush:

Anyway, I have no issues with it "Blinking" and I've put it through 250 rounds so far on the shotgun. I'm going to use mine until it breaks.

I got a good deal on mine ($150) so i'm not complaining. I can't touch that price with anything else that's "decent", light, and compact.

I've got the ultimak rail, it is quite nice, make sure you get the right one for your shotgun, there are two versions. Older S12's used the ribbed version newer ones use the fixed; I mainly got it, because my ribbed "sight" broke the first time I fired the gun.