Folks that live in Texas are just plain nuts! First they want to secede from the union

and now they are purchasing guns like crazy.

:lolol:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/politics/6387337.html

God bless Texas!

Yakdung

Yep, and thank God I am one of them. Allthough you can't trust that lying sack of crap Rick Perry. He got re-elected

on stateing one thing, " if the federal govt. won't build a fence, then I will!" He now attends every CFR and Builderburger

meeting he can find.

Folks that live in Texas are just plain nuts! First they want to secede from the union

God bless Texas!

Yakdung

Hell, can you blame us?? We have an out of control govt., the politicians, ALL of those crooked bastards, won't protect our border from invaders, criminals get a free ride, we are getting our money stolen from us. We can see the writing on the wall. True, it is slim pickin's down here but most are stocked up. two years of Dems in congress is all we needed. The big cities in Texas, everyone avoids them because they are cesspools but just outside them everyone is packin' so those criminal shitbags won't think of pulling anything. In the rural areas, and we go ALOT, minimal or no crime, criminals tend to get dead. Oh and if Texas seceded and they pull the "no federal assistance" fine! 99-100% of all petroleum stops here first, then La. 50 miles from me is a town that is first in wind power energy production in the WORLD.

God bless Texas!

Yakdung

Y'all aint alone! The amount of firearms being purchased and the numbers of CCP's being issued here is unbeleiveable, and it's scaring the shit out of some people in all levels of government. :haha:

My wife just got back home from being out of town for a week, during which there was a gun show :unsure::cryss::dollar::dollar: No way to cover up those charges :lol:

Wonder how long it will take for SHTF :o

Go Texas :super:

HEHEHE!

God bless Texas!

Yakdung

Y'all aint alone! The amount of firearms being purchased and the numbers of CCP's being issued here is unbeleiveable, and it's scaring the shit out of some people in all levels of government. :haha:

My wife just got back home from being out of town for a week, during which there was a gun show :unsure::cryss::dollar::dollar: No way to cover up those charges :lol:

Go Texas :super:

HEHEHE!

Nine hours, it took exactly nine hours for her to say something about the amount of money spent while she was gone :cryss:

My reply.......guns and ammo aint cheap any more honey but I love you that much :lolol:

I've wondered this very thing.

What will be the straw that breaks the camel's back?

One thing is for sure, if things keep going the way they've been going (daily barrage), we're likely to find out.