New Stock on the WAY>>>>>>

Talked to the shop today......I should have the first run of stocks in here on Thursday.

Scott

I am interested in one! I want to try in in a Romy!

Talked to the shop today......I should have the first run of stocks in here on Thursday.

Scott

Do you get your choice of "straight back" or "drop back" design? Did you find out any more about the MD Drum clearance? Did you get a chance to check limbsaver fit? Inquiring minds need to know! lol.

Looks awesome Scott! A much needed alternative!

As far as the angle goes, why not have them all made square and parallel to the top of the receiver / barrel, and then have some small shims made for the option of angling it downward to fold to the right?

IMO that would make it easier to get a good cheek weld even without the cheek pad. I would also have a couple of bosses machined into it for an optional, easy bolt on riser.

Also the majority of people seem to prefer a left side folding stock.

Love the M-4 style butt too. Great idea and easy to put a pad on.

We will have them in tomorrow. The buttpads are not available yet. We have decided to have a buttpad made to fit it rather than try to adapt a M4 pad to it. It just didnt look right. We will also have the QD sling swivels available for the stocks next week.

scott

Just got a few in today. They are outstanding. I put a 1" Ace recoil pad on it to show what it looks like. Scott will have 1/2" pads available soon.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/se...il?sfs=7b5b69ef

Greg

post-9063-1241209583_thumb.jpg

Just got a few in today. They are outstanding. I put a 1" Ace recoil pad on it to show what it looks like. Scott will have 1/2" pads available soon.

Greg

This stock looks awesome. Damn it. I hope there is some more available next Friday (Payday). Great job..

Greg

This stock looks awesome. Damn it. I hope there is some more available next Friday (Payday). Great job..

Scott assures me there will be many available next week.

Greg

Greg

Hot damn!

That is one great looking stock.

DPH does good stuff. I have their tri-rail for S308 - LOVE it! Need to save money for the stock now!!!!!

Quick q - is 1/2" pad enough for an S308? Or would 1" pad provide better recoil reduction?

Also, gentle tug to Scott - please figure out the cheek piece situation - I'd like to buy it the whole thing in one swoop.

Greg

Hot damn!

That is one great looking stock.

DPH does good stuff. I have their tri-rail for S308 - LOVE it! Need to save money for the stock now!!!!!

Quick q - is 1/2" pad enough for an S308? Or would 1" pad provide better recoil reduction?

Also, gentle tug to Scott - please figure out the cheek piece situation - I'd like to buy it the whole thing in one swoop.

Looking into it but the list of TO DO's is getting longer and longer........

Scott

Scott will have the sling mounts out next week for this.

The folding mechs are your personal choice. The push buttons are easy to fold by pushing the button. The manual ones are easy once you learn how to do it. You have to grab it right.

Greg

sling swivels are on the way. We have a few that came in late last week.

As for manual or push button, we have redesigned the push button hinge to be much easier to use and the button is now in the middle. We should have them in a couple of weeks.

scott

Did someone say cheek pad.......

This is an off the shelf cheek pad from CAA. I believe the part number is FALC.

Scott

ace%20stock%20with%20cheek%20rest.jpg

Great job Scott, they look sweet.

Scott

ace%20stock%20with%20cheek%20rest.jpg

I will have more of these cheek rest available this week. I sent Scott my last one.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/se...il?sfs=486f3ee8

The second picture is DPH stocks with 1/2" pad and Cheek Rest, Plain and 1" pad.

Greg

post-9063-1241654892_thumb.jpg

Scott

This settles it - DPH is DA KING!!!!!!!

Man these puppies will sell like hotcakes, I tell'ya!

Very nice, I don't need one at the moment but should sometime soon. I would be most interested in an adjustable cheek piece though. Are you going to be researching that area further or is the off the shelf cheek piece the end of that search?

Scott this baby is right on the money! Great job! Fits perfect on the Ace folder I already had. Butt pad screws right on too.

I'm probably gonna go ahead and cut the tang now, and install one of yours or Nate's internal blocks to finish it off. At that point I think I'll have everything I want on this gun, inside and out!

:smoke:

I'm wrapping mine in para chord for a little different look and feel. I still haven't decided exactly how I'm gonna do it...just playin around first...

post-1293-1241683615_thumb.jpg