Axle Pins stuck in old FCG

Hey people I'm new here, I've lurked around a while and was doing a conversion on my Saiga 12. I read up on it thoroughly and read all the guides I purchased Tromix parts for my conversion a Tromix DIY trigger guard, and Tromix modified Tapco FCG.

The problem I'm having I can't find in any guide, except one unanswered post. I removed my trigger guard and removed the rear trigger rivets just fine but I can't seem to get the trigger and hammer axle pins out I've tried numerous things and no luck. I have used multiple punches and started with a ball peen hammer and worked my way to a 2 pound sledge hammer. I'm guessing there stuck and I'm going to have to drill them out. Any ideas? All the information I've seen everyone says they just pop right out with minimal effort.

04-23-09_2221.jpg

BINGO! that worked like a charm it's not really a sherpards hook I guess on the stock version I saw the shepards hook in the Tromix FCG and it looks completely different. Thanks for the info, wish this was in a guide somewhere, it seems to be omited. Thanks for helpin a n00b.