• 2 weeks later...
Custom vest from coyote tactical

S12vest.jpg

he can make stand alone pouches too. e-mail davidbosen@yahoo.com

David Does EXCELLENT work I highly recommend him as well. The Ironman this year is going to be MUCH easier thanks to his pouches.

IPSC_GUY

SIERRA II ALPHA

Thanks for the ideas. The cetme/g3 mag pouches seem to be working. I cut the flaps off and cut the double pouches into singles. They hold a mag tight. I am going to experiment wearing them upside down so I can pull the mag down and out.

Thanks for the ideas. The cetme/g3 mag pouches seem to be working. I cut the flaps off and cut the double pouches into singles. They hold a mag tight. I am going to experiment wearing them upside down so I can pull the mag down and out.

Would you mind linking to where these can be seen/purchased?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Robert made some Kydex clips that you can attach to your mags. Several of us use them. You can put them on so the mag hangs with the rounds up or down or at an angle, how every you like. I have one on my 20 round mag and I hang it on the back of my belt if I want to start with a 12 and change to the 20 later in the stage. They are $7 each and attach with some strong double face tape. I put some colored duct tape on mine for addtional security and it also helps me locate my mags if there are several Saiga shooters on the squad.

Doug

post-22191-12624223871082_thumb.jpg

Robert made some Kydex clips that you can attach to your mags. Several of us use them. You can put them on so the mag hangs with the rounds up or down or at an angle, how every you like. I have one on my 20 round mag and I hang it on the back of my belt if I want to start with a 12 and change to the 20 later in the stage. They are $7 each and attach with some strong double face tape. I put some colored duct tape on mine for addtional security and it also helps me locate my mags if there are several Saiga shooters on the squad.

Doug

post-22191-12624223871082_thumb.jpg

Those look perfect.Do they come with everything needed to attach the clip(double sided tape).I am going to order a few tomorrow to try out at this months 3-gun.

Custom vest from coyote tactical

S12vest.jpg

he can make stand alone pouches too. e-mail davidbosen@yahoo.com

David Does EXCELLENT work I highly recommend him as well. The Ironman this year is going to be MUCH easier thanks to his pouches.

IPSC_GUY

SIERRA II ALPHA

Do you have any pictures of your's? I'm thinking about having him make me something and I'm looking for ideas.