Chaos Porkypine

Got my Porkypine from Cameron for my S12 this week. That is one bad A##looking MF!!! I may try to Duracoat the spikes in black. It would even look better IMO. I will try to get some pics. I was also able to use the Krebs sights with it as well. Just had to move the sight closer to the fore arm. Lovin it...

Edited by Bobriden1
Looks very cool..It would look even better if the spikes came in gun metal black...I might get one if they dont get sold out..

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I think I am going to Duracoat them matte black. I still have some left from another project. I think that would really be the icing on the cake! It never ends!

Cameron puts out a very high quality product. Kudos to Chaos!!

Edited by Bobriden1
Looks cool, but aside from that what is the use for it? Are you planning on poking someone with this? What would be even better if those would fly off... Nice bike btw. Pics?

I guess the same could be said for a converted S12 with an AGP or an MD20 eh?

Are you planning on shooting someone with that?

wtf... did you REALLY just ask that here?

Looks cool, but aside from that what is the use for it? Are you planning on poking someone with this? What would be even better if those would fly off... Nice bike btw. Pics?

Maybe if someone pisses me off enough !!! : ) They might be better off getting "poked" than getting a blast from the 00 buck I have for her. Thanks for the compliment on the bike by the way.

The porkypine, or the pointy breacher brake in my case, is useful because it is a good compromise between strong words and 00 buck. When you don't want to go to jail, you can still silence someone very quickly. I live in a rough neighborhood where there are a lot of altercations. They rarely come to gunfire, but I've seen a lot of ass whippings. And I'll damned if I get my ass whipped when I have a Saiga 12 inside.

I,m sorry but can you say mall ninja. else where on this form there is a post about leapers rails and lasers being for mall ninjas. But this think takes the cake. No matter what quality choas is with that think I can,t take them seriously But its only an opinion ( looks goofy as hell ) but if you like so what. But before any one gets their panties in a wad just remember ( don,t ask the question if you don,t want the answer) next thing ya know some one will start putting bayonets on hand guns..

I,m sorry but can you say mall ninja. else where on this form there is a post about leapers rails and lasers being for mall ninjas. But this think takes the cake. No matter what quality choas is with that think I can,t take them seriously But its only an opinion ( looks goofy as hell ) but if you like so what. But before any one gets their panties in a wad just remember ( don,t ask the question if you don,t want the answer) next thing ya know some one will start putting bayonets on hand guns..e]`

So you have your opinion about the product I have mine. I like it, you don`t. End of story. That is what this board is for; opinions, likes, dislikes, and knowledge from contributers. I think it`s just an added accessory available that I happen to like for the S12. Just thought I would share some pics with everyone. I`m going riding...

Edited by Bobriden1

It looks pretty cool.. but I wouldn't want one. I'd probably just end up accidentally stabbing myself with it, (and tearing the shit out of the inside of my guncase). I'd much rather have a bayonet on a S-12, (quick to attach and detach of course). That'd be much more effective and functional.

To each his own, but that attachment doesn't have a reason to exist outside of a sci-fi B movie imo. :D

Edited by post-apocalyptic
I,m sorry but can you say mall ninja. else where on this form there is a post about leapers rails and lasers being for mall ninjas. But this think takes the cake. No matter what quality choas is with that think I can,t take them seriously But its only an opinion ( looks goofy as hell ) but if you like so what. But before any one gets their panties in a wad just remember ( don,t ask the question if you don,t want the answer) next thing ya know some one will start putting bayonets on hand guns..

Dont speak too fast.. its already here..looks really cool...I think i might get one..

post-14461-1240715871_thumb.jpg

It HAD to be done. People were already putting bayonettes on S-12s and really im from NY the more evil things i can have on my S-12 the better to thumb the eye of the law they have created to constrain me.

Thats right in NY you can't have a pistol grip on your shotgun, but you CAN have a bayonette(that under many circumstances you CAN'T have on your rifle).

FUCK'EM!

anyway away from my political banter, taking into consideration that the majorety of its owners will never use it for its intended purpose, the idea of a spiked bayonette is perfectly sound. I always loved the chinese bayonettes on chinese SKS rifles. If i remember correctly cameron even put a blood groove in them(like they need it).

Whats not to love?

Edited by Nailbomb
LOL, everyone gets so mad too easy... And I would rather shoot the intruder and spend the night in jail, then being sued by him for stabbing him in the ass with some fork..

LOL!! :lolol:

Edited by Jpanzer
LOL, everyone gets so mad too easy... And I would rather shoot the intruder and spend the night in jail, then being sued by him for stabbing him in the ass with some fork..

He can only sue if you stop befor he is dead. besides the best way to get him OFF the poker is to pull the trigger...

the best way to get him OFF the poker is to pull the trigger...

Nice. I just got a crazy mental image.

Take my opinion for whatever its worth. My opinion is dead men tell no tales, so if the fuckers dead you cant get sued by him? its whos word against whos at that point? the fuckers dead in your house! isn't that proof enough?

In Michigan we go Castle Doctrine, If I find someone in my house, without being invited I really am not going to be asking questions. If they are there I am assuming they are bold enough to do harm.

I always tell all my relatives, don't be coming over in a middle of the night un-announced.....

We have something they just passed a year or so ago in Ohio about an intruder in your home. If you feel you are in harms way, blast away. As far as I am concerned if someone is in my house without my consent(stranger of course)they are going to get shot. Heaven forbid that ever happens, but it is what it is. I also tell my friends and relatives to please call me and not try to break in the door to get inside in the middle of the night for that reason. Not a good thing at my house to be doing. By the way my main weapon for home defense is a Mossy 500 12 gauge pump with a slug barrel armed with 00 buck. I love my Saiga 12(with spikes of course) but I think a pump is a little more reliable than a semi auto. Oh, God I hope I did not start something again. LOL!!!

Anyhooo I love firearms of all types, shapes. and models. They will keep Zombies away from my homestead... : ).