Did anyone else hear Michael Savage last night?

The first time I heard Michael Savage I thought he was a lunatic.

However, as time has passed, I have come to agree with many of the things he has said.

I didn't know this until last night, but he has a PhD in immunology.

He said the swine flu that's breaking out in Mexico has come up from Mexico and is the REAL DEAL.

He said he is taking definitive steps to protect himself and I think he has some solid advice.

He is no longer going to eat in ANY restaurant where there is ANY chance of an illegal immigrant working. Around here, that's pretty much ANY RESTAURANT, period. He said he will not allow any illegal immigrant into ANY of his properties.

Around here, isolating yourself from any and all wetbacks is a tough thing to do.

He said the CDC is a political sham and staffed by incompetents. He said they should have closed the border the instant they knew the swine flu was coming up from Mexico. THEY STILL HAVEN'T CLOSED THE BORDER. The virus continues to stream in. He said that is an absolute outrage.

I think Michael Savage makes a lot of sense here. If you don't agree with anything ELSE he says, listening to him on this issue is probably a good idea.

Kind of scary, Mexico has never had a pandemic before, this looks to be the first. All this time people worried about bird flu and it's dirty mexican pigs they should of been worried about. Judging from the front page of Drudge report this could be ugly but haven't heard of any deaths in the US, yet. Don't see the point in closing the border when they just let people walk across the Rio Grande.

If thousands/hundreds of thousands of people got sick South of the Border. Even if it was closed I'd think you'd see a stream of "refugees" headed this way like we haven't seen before. I don't know what hospitals medicine and health care are like in Mexico, but I'm guessing it's kind of like comparing US prisons to Mexican prisons. Last place I'd probably want to be sick is inside a Mexico City hospital. Hoping this isn't as bad as it could be, I still have a lot of faith in our doctors and scientists. Not so much in the CDC, had forgot that even existed.

Don't tolerate swine,don't patronize businesses with illegal alien workers?

Gee I was already on that program... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyfU9qCkjo0...feature=related :super:

I know all these people that still go to Mexico,and send their kids there on spring break from college......its insane. My wife talked about going,and I said we arent giving our hard earned money to those bastards. They get too much as is.

Kind of scary, Mexico has never had a pandemic before, this looks to be the first. All this time people worried about bird flu and it's dirty mexican pigs they should of been worried about. Judging from the front page of Drudge report this could be ugly but haven't heard of any deaths in the US, yet. Don't see the point in closing the border when they just let people walk across the Rio Grande.

I duno about "never", those dirty little fuckers have been bringing shit like active TB across the boarder with them for years and spreading it in our communities all across this nation, the CDC has known about it all along :angry: . They bring all kinds of shit here with them, they end up in our hospitals, and suck our health system dry.....YOU pay for that shit :dollar::dollar::dollar:

Savage is a good guy, cranky as hell, but he loves this country and has done his best to spread the word about shit like for years trying to protect us. The left, and even some on the right, have been trying to shut him down for a long time, law suit after law suit, he's still on the air and they hate him. I've been listening to Mike for a long time.

Here is one fine, patriotic american doing his duty to help our nation out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-VmrL23zek

I think the funniest thing about that is the fact that he really is deemed a racist for dropping those fuckers off at the INS office :haha:

My attitude as well.

He exposed them for what they are - criminals that run like rats when exposed.

AND HE'S A RACIST FOR THAT????

I don't think so.

Dirty Mexican pigs your talking about the corrupt cops right? Because pigs are a lot cleaner than humans.

To stop all types of flu Wash Your Hands, and do not sneeze or cough in your hand. If you sneeze, cough on your hand anything thing you touch gets the germs. Turn around and sneeze, cough to-wards the ground. See how dirty humans are.

To all the people that don't like foreigns. Then we all need to go back to our own country and give the USA back to the Native American Indians which we illegally migrated here and killed most of them with diseases. Maybe its our turn to be killed off by diseases, history repeats it self. But I sure hope not.

Edited by 454496
Dirty Mexican pigs your talking about the corrupt cops right? Because pigs are a lot cleaner than humans.

To stop all types of flu Wash Your Hands, and do not sneeze or cough in your hand. If you sneeze, cough on your hand anything thing you touch gets the germs. Turn around and sneeze, cough to-wards the ground. See how dirty humans are.

To all the people that don't like foreigns. Then we all need to go back to our own country and give the USA back to the Native American Indians which we illegally migrated here and killed most of them with diseases. Maybe its our turn to be killed off by diseases, history repeats it self. But I sure hope not.

I don't really think it's about people not liking foreigners. That's not what border control is about. And no, we didn't illegally migrate here, nor did we kill most of them with disease.

That's a myth,swine are a source for microbes and diseases that can harm humans and contaminate water supplies and crops from Trichinosis,Influenza.Human organs can be grown in pigs,the same thing that makes this possible also make them the ultimate host for mutations of human diseases.There are pigs in the "food" population that carry human genes due to a lack of control for genetic experiment subjects.Jesus cast the demon Legion into a herd of pigs because pigs are unholy,unclean and should not be near human habitation nor consumed by humans.

Some humans are dirtier than others.I have never seen bathrooms more smeared with human feces and urine that the bathrooms in Mexico.There is a class of people in Mexico that are as filthy as the filthiest Americans but comprise a much larger portion of the population.Almost every instance of Hepatitus contracted from a restaurant in Okalahoma could be traced to Illegal Mexican and Central American kitchen help who refuse to wash their hands after taking a crap.

My family came here through Ellis Island and I bought my first house from a Cherokee Indian so i didn't steal anything from anybody,LOL

Christopher Columbus did not discover America. If he did then who has a S-12 that I can go over and discover and claim for myself. If us illegals did not kill most Native Americans with diseases such a chicken pox, measles, etc. then how did we kill the majority of them?

If your not a Native American Indian then technically we are a illegal alien.

Christopher Columbus did not discover America. If he did then who has a S-12 that I can go over and discover and claim for myself. If us illegals did not kill most Native Americans with diseases such a chicken pox, measles, etc. then how did we kill the majority of them?

Native American Indians came here by crossing the Bering Strait,they didn't just pop up out of the ground and yes many of them died from diseases that they had no immunity to but the majority of real Indigenous Americans now live with,work with and even profit from their foreign invader's descendants.I live in an Indian Nation and part of my taxes are paid to the tribes and Indians were never as numerous as people suppose today in modern times and they didn't just get wiped out.Mexicans pretending to be the same as North American Indians really pisses REAL Indians the fuck off because the greatest killer of Native Americans along the US border were the MEXICANS who massacred entire tribes and even today inside Mexico real Indios are rounded up and killed

,sprayed with poisons from helicopters and their children kidnapped and women raped just like in the days of the Conquistadors by Mexicans.

Committing Genocide back in Mexico against Indians but then pretending to be an Indian once they come across the Rio Grande is dispicable and now that their filthy 3rd world habits pose a lethal threat to public health there should be no question as to what should be done with our borders.

If a Mexican wants to come to the USA he should buy a plane ticket and get a passport just like I would have to do to go to Mexico and then I will respect his right to be inside my country.

Edited by SOPMOD

Wait, maybe Christopher Columbus did discover America. Who has a S-12 that I can go over to your place and discover and claim it. :)

And many guys all over the world do not wash there hands after going to the bathroom.

The pigs that Jesus cast with demon Legion, thats why those pigs were unclean, unholy because they had demons.

Wait, maybe Christopher Columbus did discover America. Who has a S-12 that I can go over to your place and discover and claim it. :)

And many guys all over the world do not wash there hands after going to the bathroom.

The pigs that Jesus cast with demon Legion, thats why those pigs were unclean, unholy because they had demons.

The Bible commands us to wash our hands and that feces is unclean.The pigs were a regular herd of pigs but they could receive the spirit of a Demon because they are accursed and God commanded us not to eat them and it is prophesied when Jesus returns that those who eat the flesh of swine and have unclean broth in their pots will be cast into the outer darkness and no misinterpretation of the book of Acts will change the fact that no Apostle nor Jesus himself would ever touch a pig and the book of Acts( Acts 10:9-19) was so that Apostles could spread the gospel in the homes of people who were still Pagan and ate the flesh of pigs.

It is no surprise to me that unclean heathen nations breed massive epidemics because they disregard the commandments of the Almighty even the Avian Flu is a product of Biblical uncleanliness.We are not to eat the flesh of birds who eat carrion and the Chinese grind up chickens that die of disease and feed it to the living chickens and that is how they got bird flu.Pretty simple,violate God's law and get wiped out by diseases,droughts,famines and wars ;)

Edited by SOPMOD

Alcohol......they are all naturaly alcoholis and will drink themselves to death, not my opinion, I learned it strait from them! :smoke:

I love my baked ham, I love my racks of BBQ ribs, especially Portugese BBQ, I love cappicola and sopressata, I love a good old bacon egg and cheese.

What punishment could Jesus possibly have that outweighs the sheer awesomeness of a life spent eating pork?