Be honest with me, what do you guys think of my homemade Punisher mag?

Actually Ive seen quite a few pics of our guys in Iraq with simular things on their battlefield weapons, from Punisher skulls to little smiley faces on their scope covers lol......

+1.

Stuff like that doesn't take anything away from the performance of the weapon, so I don't see the harm in it.

The "serious operators" rocking those jets with mouths and teeth painted on them probably inflict as much damage as one without said paintings.

Nice stencil job. But if it were me, I would stick to more of a mil spec theme. More business and a little less comic book fantasy... I doubt serious professionals run around with childish skulls painted all over their little toy gun. Nice job though.

I have to agree with Gothchick. Great art work, but you are going to run into trouble with your Command Sergeant Major or 1SG. I would definately make it look more professional. Just keep IAW your Unit SOP or TACSOP and you won't have any problems. Remember -10, -20 is the Standard.

Edited by Patriot12
Actually Ive seen quite a few pics of our guys in Iraq with simular things on their battlefield weapons, from Punisher skulls to little smiley faces on their scope covers lol......

I would have got my ass chewed for putting something like that on my weapon in Iraq. I was just a regular Marine grunt though. I'm sure the Spec Ops guys could get away with it. Every once in a while in Iraq you'd see somebody with a rifle that was all digi camo'd. I did know one guy that got away with painting flames on the barrel and skulls on the receiver of a M240G. It was in the turret of Humvee and he was just lucky nobody important saw it. So when I say I couldn't do that in Iraq, it's not that I didn't want to. Marines will personalize anything just because uniformity gets old.

I would have got my ass chewed for putting something like that on my weapon in Iraq. I was just a regular Marine grunt though. I'm sure the Spec Ops guys could get away with it. Every once in a while in Iraq you'd see somebody with a rifle that was all digi camo'd. I did know one guy that got away with painting flames on the barrel and skulls on the receiver of a M240G. It was in the turret of Humvee and he was just lucky nobody important saw it. So when I say I couldn't do that in Iraq, it's not that I didn't want to. Marines will personalize anything just because uniformity gets old.

+1. I just think you are playing with fire when you start breaking uniform. Soldiers do get away with it from time to time, but -10, -20 is the standard.

+1. I just think you are playing with fire when you start breaking uniform. Soldiers do get away with it from time to time, but -10, -20 is the standard.

You are thinking of it from looking outside in. Sure uniformity is tactical and keeps up discipline, but Marines generally don't like it. Most keep to it, but there a dozen single term Lance Corporals in every platoon that love to be belligerent and out of uniform whenever they get the chance. I was one of them. :rolleyes:

I bought my own red dot, and no one in my command was going to tell me i couldn't better equip myself. The front dust cover to the red dot had a smiley on it.(my equipment not issue, nothing they could do about it)When it came time to leave i passed it on to a junior marine who was replacing us, and told him he was going to have to beg for the time to zero it in.

Occasionaly i got shit about my sharpied on rank on my vest, but then i had other people tell me it was a great idea becaws it would never get shiney. Eventualy i had to spend 3 hours scrubbing it off when my Lt saw it and told me i needed to be setting a better example(I was a Sgt at the time).

No one complained about me having a extra 5 mags either.

People did bitch about my butterfly knife though, but that thing saved my sanity on slow days at the ECP.

shit i could go on... but i never got away with painting my gun or mags. never tried though.

Nice. The two skulls looks gangster as fuck. I might have to do something like that. "Something"... don't worry I'm not stealing your idea!

Is looking "gangster" a good thing?

Usually when I think gangster I think of people wearing hats like retards, pants that don't fit and a bunch of people bouncing around in a old ass ugly car with hydraulics and the radio blaring some music about how they like money, hoes, and how hard life is in the "hood" :rolleyes:

:haha:

First off, lowriders and hydraulics have nothing at all to do with "gangsters." If a banger owns a saiga, does that mean all us saiga owners are "gangbangers" now? It seems to me you are making comments about things you know absolutely nothing about. Maybe you meant this as a joke... but it came off ignorant as fuck.

Secondly, props on the custom paint! 1 skull, "gangster as fuck." 2 skulls, a bit overkill IMHO.

Nice. The two skulls looks gangster as fuck. I might have to do something like that. "Something"... don't worry I'm not stealing your idea!

Usually when I think gangster I think of people wearing hats like retards, pants that don't fit and a bunch of people bouncing around in a old ass ugly car with hydraulics and the radio blaring some music about how they like money, hoes, and how hard life is in the "hood" :rolleyes:

First off, lowriders and hydraulics have nothing at all to do with "gangsters." If a banger owns a saiga, does that mean all us saiga owners are "gangbangers" now? It seems to me you are making comments about things you know absolutely nothing about. Maybe you meant this as a joke... but it came off ignorant as fuck.

Secondly, props on the custom paint! 1 skull, "gangster as fuck." 2 skulls, a bit overkill IMHO.

That your truck in your avatar? Hydraulics or bags?

A buddy of mine had a bagged S-10 back in highschool. The truck itself looked like shit and ran like shit. But messing with the bags on it was fun as hell. Got a lot of :huh: looks from people who have never seen something like that.

A buddy of mine had a bagged S-10 back in highschool. The truck itself looked like shit and ran like shit. But messing with the bags on it was fun as hell. Got a lot of :huh: looks from people who have never seen something like that.

Decided to bag and bodydrop this one. I haven't owned a hopper in a couple of years. But I picked up a cherry 73 Jaguar XJ12 last year for a great deal. I'm thinkin about juicin it... Personally I've near seen a Jag sittin on frame. Should be a fun project.

love the skulls. They would make Frank Castle (AKA The Punisher proud). Makes me want to do a biohazard symbol on mine. BTW if he was trying to look "gangsta" wouldn't he take pics of himself holding it sideways like a lot of dipshits I have seen at the range. And for some odd reason they tend to be 20 something white males with no trigger discipline.

Nice stencil job. But if it were me, I would stick to more of a mil spec theme. More business and a little less comic book fantasy... I doubt serious professionals run around with childish skulls painted all over their little toy gun. Nice job though.

I have to agree with Gothchick. Great art work, but you are going to run into trouble with your Command Sergeant Major or 1SG. I would definately make it look more professional. Just keep IAW your Unit SOP or TACSOP and you won't have any problems. Remember -10, -20 is the Standard.

WTF!!! Are we in the Army now? When is the next Command and Staff meeting so I can have my Saiga slides updated? Think before you type!!!

Decided to bag and bodydrop this one. I haven't owned a hopper in a couple of years. But I picked up a cherry 73 Jaguar XJ12 last year for a great deal. I'm thinkin about juicin it... Personally I've near seen a Jag sittin on frame. Should be a fun project.

Looks good. I wanted a "minitruck" so bad back in the day. I had found an older GMC Jimmy that sat about 4"-5" off the ground (no bags or hydraulics. Just some lowering springs or coilovers maybe), all black, blacked out windows, custom tweed interior. My mom told her co-worker about me wanting to get it.................that bitch told her husband and he went and bought that week :angry2: . That was about 10 years ago, and I STILL bitch about it to this day. :lol:

I guess you are talking about these jackass's

I hope this is not a Saiga-12.com member.

LMAO. Nice look, with the smoke hanging out of his mouth :rolleyes: .

Edited by 22_Shooter

This stuff really isn't my style, but then again I said the same thing about the Porkypine a few months ago. Now I got a Porkypine sitting proudly on the end of my Krebs S12. Heck, I'll probably have a punisher skull on a damn magazine eventually, too. Hmmm, how about the front of a drum? I think I would prefer one skull and maybe a little smaller, though.

:P

I have a friend with a nice bagged S10, it'd done very well.

My self I have a lifted S10 ZR2 that I love to death.

I useto be into competition car audio also (SPL)... no hate against that, but I got into sound clarity, and thats where I roll now. :smoke:

No hate against S10's I just don't have a whole bunch of respect for anything "gangster".

I like the single skull though, two is overkill. :D