Saiga 12 custom camo

Is that yours, Santini? Pretty trick.

Thanks for the kind words.

Nah, this is my buddy's. we refinished it here at my house. I'm still getting all the parts together to refinish mine. I may just copy this pattern, though since it turned out so perfect for this area!

I saw this one posted in the "Lets see your Saiga" thread and was wondering if it was Duracoat. I asumed it was. Very nice job. I'm considering getting my Saiga Duracoated, but wasn't sure how durable the finish was compared to bake on moly coat, bluing, parkerizing, etc.

Corbin

I don't see no gun in the pics...

j/k

The camo job looks great.

jonblack

Thanks man. The ironic part is that we weren't trying to match the pattern on that camo fabric! I just dragged that fabric out for the pics after we were done.

Thats a very nice camo job. You almost can't see it against that background. The custom ammo cans are sweet too. What do you put on the bottom of them? Looks like some kind of non-skid or rubber coating.

Thats a very nice camo job. You almost can't see it against that background. The custom ammo cans are sweet too. What do you put on the bottom of them? Looks like some kind of non-skid or rubber coating.

Thank you. That's 3M spray rubberized undercoating available in any automotive store or at WM.

• 4 weeks later...