I just purchased a Sagia 12 and was thinking of doing a conversion. I have read several posts and sales on ebay of those that purchased a Saiga Intrafuse T6 Stock and now want to do a full conversion, which, if I understand this, is to move the trigger forward. For those that has been down this road before, could you please explain to a newbie what the pros and cons are advantages and disadvantages?

I'll bet you didn't even help yourself at all, and bypassed all the search options available to you.

You're only number one hundred and something to ask this exact question.

Your same exact question. Am I having a daja vu moment?

The above results don't even begin to cover the same question, asked differently. Such as Converting VS Non-Converting - Saiga-12.com

I'd give you an answer, if there were none previously. Fortunately, there are 6+ years of answers here for you.

Edited by nalioth

Well I will give the OP credit for not coming in here with his first post and trying to make us all justify our decision for making the conversion/restoration! Specially where there is this "wonderful" stock that makes all that FCG replacement supercilious!

Edited by Azrial
  • Like 1
Well I will give the OP credit for not coming in here with his first post and trying to make us all justify our decision for making the conversion/restoration! Specially where there is this "wonderful" stock that makes all that FCG replacement supercilious!

I run a saiga .308, and bought the tapco t4 stock. I ran the gun unconverted for 3 months, and am annoyed at the low general quality of the trigger. Replacing the trigger on the saiga is cheaper than on just about any other firearm I've owned, and gets rid of most people's complaints about the firearm.

Also shortening the gun by a couple inches is beneficial, IMO.

The factory trigger sucks. Some aren't as bad as others. I've shot 3 different unconverted 12 gauges and they were all bad. The .223 I picked up last week was HORRIBLE! It was cramping my hand and I only put 20 rnds through it.

I converted it that night!