first run gas plugs

Seems to be if you order an extra one you'll get both but I'm a first run customer too and haven't received mine either so I'm just being patient. Can't wait to unload this thing without all these miserable FTF's and halfway FTF's (whatever that's called).

Edited by ernestmayhand
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm not complaining but has anyone other than Scout Joe received a plug from their first run order WITHOUT ordering a second run drum or second gas plug or anything else?

Thanks!

Scoutjoe should of said that he ordered a spare gas plug

that rat bastard...confusing people like that

I'm not complaining but has anyone other than Scout Joe received a plug from their first run order WITHOUT ordering a second run drum or second gas plug or anything else?

Thanks!

Scoutjoe should of said that he ordered a spare gas plug

that rat bastard...confusing people like that

Yes, rat bastard!

My first-run order was about two numbers behind Scoutjoe, and I received mine today......

That would be without ordering a third drum, an extra gas plug, or anything else........

Just relax, guys, Mike will get 'em to you !!! Can y'all even imagine how busy he is ????? Give it a rest already......... :smoke:

I still haven't recieved my gas plug and my order number is EV1715. I just hope it wasn't shipped and stolen from my porch, because I can wait as long as needed for a bonus part just for buying the drum.

I have ordered 2 times in the first run and again on the second run. I ordered and paid for extra springs in the first run, but the springs where unavailable and have yet to get them and the gas plugs. I know he is a stand up guy and thats why in over a year, I have not complained. I have emailed his website ( some time agao ) with no reponse, but I didnt do it again due to the mass emailings about the plugs and that they are shipping. Along with this posting, I am going to resend an email on Mikes website.

+1 for mdarms. Received my first run Gas plug today, havent hassled mike about it once, though i sent him a note my address was changed, the address changed and i have my brand new FREE gas plug that i had wanted to buy anyway. I dont like suprises, but this was a good one, like christmas. It looks great, and fit well. I think ill add a detent mark for the "0" setting, which isnt mentioned in the literature, but other than that, im happy as a clam. Great service, great support, willing to go the extra mile to provide 100% satisfaction, ill definately order from MDarms again.